• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Play Kingdom Hearts X[chi] on your iPad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

creshawn

Awards
did you know you can play khx on your ipad.

Last edited by a moderator:

creshawn

Awards
you must find an flash supported app. the one i use is puffin web browser. it lags a little but, it does work. btw do you know how to save.

if i could i would post screenshots but, i am again on my ipad, and there is only so much you can do.

Last edited by a moderator:

creshawn

Awards
Re: ipad

yep found that out. my japanese is not so good so when the save point disappeared i was like. wtf. I would like to also confirm that if you have cloud browser it works with that too. I will post any other apps that it will work on in the future. so far

puffin web browser
cloud browser

Last edited:

kuroganexiii

Awards
it works on the iphone too, i tried it out on my phone with the puffin web browser app. now i play it were ever i go

gnurtanio

Awards
how do you get it on? is there a website or something? im using puffin right now. so...

just open official Kingdom Hearts site (kingdomhearts.jp).. click on the big red hearts.. enter yahoo Japan ID.. and voila you can play with your iPad by using puffin.. you need a high speed connection to play this on you iPad.. Oh make sure you use a paid apps Puffin, nt the free one, since the free one has a time limit using flash.. this is some video as proof..

[video=youtube;I8OqjdhszEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8OqjdhszEo[/video]

gnurtanio

Awards
Which one works better? Puffin or Cloud?
Do you have to pay too for Cloud app?

i dont know about cloud browser, i don't know how to use it. i try to use it but confused so, i deleted it and used puffin. FYI : never login your facebook or twitter or bank account using this browser. i used this just to play this game, whatever they want to hack or not, no regret... this browser is a remote desktop type. so be careful

kare_reiko

Awards
Thank you all for recomendation of puffin browser, I'd already tryed all most know browsers and some soft to run flash but it always crashed after I walk a little. I almost lost hope if I would be able to play kh on my tablet (cheap one so I thought that was problem)

So onc again thanks guys :)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Thank you all for recomendation of puffin browser, I'd already tryed all most know browsers and some soft to run flash but it always crashed after I walk a little. I almost lost hope if I would be able to play kh on my tablet (cheap one so I thought that was problem)

So onc again thanks guys :)
You can even play it on iPhone with Puffin...

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I downloaded the Puffing browser out of curiosity, but apparently, you need to upgrade the free version to the paid one in order to use Flash. At least, that's what I got when I tried to view a video in a site.

kare_reiko

Awards
You need to upgrade it to play flash in night, in my place I could play flash from 9 AM to 4 PM, after I upgrade it it works 24/24, I don't mind around 2$ for year is no problem when you can play KH in bed after day of work instead siting before computer ;)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
You need to upgrade it to play flash in night, in my place I could play flash from 9 AM to 4 PM, after I upgrade it it works 24/24, I don't mind around 2$ for year is no problem when you can play KH in bed after day of work instead siting before computer ;)

Haha, thank you for the tip. Really had that doubt.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I downloaded the Puffing browser out of curiosity, but apparently, you need to upgrade the free version to the paid one in order to use Flash. At least, that's what I got when I tried to view a video in a site.
Really? When i tried that free version it worked all the time. I played Chi and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back