• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Player's data version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nighthawk711

Awards
Ok it's been a long dark road 😂 so I might not remember correctly but.....

Did the endings of X/UX imply dark charity exists in the real world or just the data world at that point? And if so....whatever happened to it ? Did the darkness revealed in the finale pass all the way to xehanort too? And what if there is a data player and a real player ? I'm thinking that might be why xehanort is so obsessed with quadratrum... it's said to be fiction but I think it might non fiction while KH is actually the fiction. Thoughts? My ideas are super disconnected just anticipating the DR final sorry! lol

LoneFox

Awards
dark charity
Autocorrect at its finest... 😆

Did the endings of X/UX imply dark charity exists in the real world or just the data world at that point? And if so....whatever happened to it ?
Everything before the war happened in the real world, and everything after it (except the very end) in the data world. We beat the Dark Chirithy just before the war, so it never made it to the data world, although I do believe it still exists in some form.

Did the darkness revealed in the finale pass all the way to xehanort too?
Not the ones we saw, but if the another heart inside the Player is who I believe it to be, then one of the stronger Darknesses could have been inside it.

Think this way: We have an extra heart here. Now, is there one missing from somewhere?

And what if there is a data player and a real player ?
I don't see any reason to think so. There seems to be a difference between a data person vs. a real person who has been digitized, and in UX we are dealing only with the latter.

quadratrum... it's said to be fiction but I think it might non fiction while KH is actually the fiction.
That depends on your point of view. The reality where you live in is real, and the other is fictional.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ok it's been a long dark road 😂 so I might not remember correctly but.....

Did the endings of X/UX imply dark charity exists in the real world or just the data world at that point?
Dark Chirithy only existed in the real world, but data of it exists in the data Daybreak Town which is why it reappeared during those early segments of UX when we were reliving the events of the original KHX. As for the real deal, last we saw it just faded away. Always possible we'll see it again, but they seem to have dropped that subplot for the time being.

And if so....whatever happened to it ? Did the darkness revealed in the finale pass all the way to xehanort too?

To our knowledge, none of the Darknesses assimilated into Xehanort.

And what if there is a data player and a real player ?

There's nothing proving or disproving whether data of Player exists. On one hand, we know that Daybreak Town exactly as it was pre-Keyblade War was copied into data, complete with all its denizens, including Player. We've seen data Ephemer and Skuld in the reliving events phase, and Brain also mused that data of the rest of the Union leaders exists as well but is merely inaccessible to avoid causing any conundrums.

On the other hand, we don't know what the circumstances were in creating the data world to begin with, so it's entirely possible that the person responsible may have excluded Player.

Back