• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

recca_20

When u get to buy the game, will u play it and finish it ryt away or will you play it one day at a time/play it once in a while to "savor" the game? haha, i would savor it myself, u?

M

MegaFlare

I won't eat or sleep until I've seen Auron and heard his voice again.

And I will finally beat up FFX-2, because Auron WILL return. <3

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
KH2 will be one to of those games that you will not be able to put down, and I certainly will be playing it as much as possible, just to find out what the story is, then play it again for all the special easter eggs and stuff...

Trust me, u won't be able to savour the moment...

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
I would play it until my friend comes to my place and starts playing MGS3 (he doesn't have PS2).

JG_Vandom

Yea, school's just going to have to wait about a week or so on this one... I mean which is more important? KH2!

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
( I can't buy it because of 3 reasons:
1. I don't own a Ps2 because my Big brother is a microsoft whore...
2. I'm saving all my money to buy the xbox 360 when it comes out
3. My Brother thinks kh is retarted and he hates it when I come to this website, so, anything that has to do with Kh, I have to do it when my brother is not on the Cpu, meanining I can't be here for too long......

Sometimes, Is hard to be a fan, but I do enjoy more than all of you each time I get to play the game because it might be my last...)

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Savour it? Pssht! I'm going to play the crap out of KH2. I'll probably get a headache from reading the manual in the car on the ride back, (Like I did with KH1) But it won't matter. For KH1, I belive when I first picked it up, I went up to the part where he finds Riku in Traverse Town. Since I was still experimenting with the battling (the systems so addictive) I figure I played for like four hours or more. So i'm gonna wear out KH2.

Utlima Sorafan

When I get it,I'm going to be opening the box in my mom's car,reading the book that's inside every game box.Then I will not be able to stop playing the game(I do HAVE go to school,though,and I'm going to have to do my homework before I play the game),even when dinner comes around,I'm bringing my dinner downstairs to our huge T.V.,(which is as long as my arms) and when I beat it,I'm going brag about it to my friends!!^^ I can't wait to hear Auron's voice!!^^ And Sora's!!^^I'm also going to beat the hack out of KH2!!^^Whoo!!

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
im going to play it whenever i can and then after i beat it or right before im about to beat it ill look for all the items and do all the sidequests.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
When I get it, I'm going to grab it purchase it and NEVER let go. On the ride home I'll gaze at the back and front cover of it. I'll start thinking about how long I have waited for it and all the screenshots,trailers, and footage Ive seen of it. I'll rush out the car instantly. I'll open the box and put it in my PS2 immediatley. Then I'll start looking at the intro, but then I'll notice I'm far to excited to play the game and skip it. Then I WILL NOT stop playing until Iv'e beaten it. Then I'll do all secrets and sidequest. Then I'll replay it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back