• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

playing order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm sorry but does it really matter? I mean you don't have to follow the correct playing order, it's just recommened by Nomura that you play Terra first then Ven then Aqua last.

I'm taking Nomura's recommendation and playing in the correct order personally.

TVA1994

Well before he told us the order of story I was planning on doing it Ven>Terra>Aqua because I wanted to find out ven's connection to sora first but I guess i'll do as he says Terra>Ven>Aqua

Im actually happy tho Terra isnt last because I wanted to learn if he is xehanort and how, i didnt want to do aqua till last because she doesnt have a connection that we can see to Sora but now im happy to be playing her because Tetsuya said she has a hidden connection to him.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i would be playing by this order: Terra-Aqua-Ventus, because Terra is the one i don't like and Ventus is what i like the most, but since Nomura stated to play as TVA i will play as TVA and no TAV

Ven's keyblade

I wanna play Ven Aqua Terra since Terras gameplay is too slow for me and would seem a little boring. Vens gameplay seems amazing especially that Wing Blade ability which is the most amazing thing I've seen in this game. But since Nomura said Terra Ven Aqua and since I would like the increas in gameplay speed I may choose his way.

AxelRikuRoxas

tva.....
terra to find out his role with darkness (kinda like a new story)
Ven to quicken the pace (to connect ven to every other game as in roxas and sora and van or anything)
Aqua to fill in the gaps that i may have missed.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Im playing T>V>A....to get the best understanding of the story.....and i think it would be the best to play as....and also the fact that Nomura recommended that way....holds some significance.

ventus12

yea i think most people are goin to do the recommended way why does no one like terra? i didnt like aqua at first cause she had no connection to sora so i was like *ugh* but i want to play as her now but terra does no remember the ending to khfm+ where his eyes turn yellow which i think is his fatal mode or him going to darkness so im excited but hope aquas modes are good to i jus like using magic.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm either going to do one of these two orders.

1. Ven, Aqua and Terra

or

2. Terra, Ven and Aqua

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
yea i think most people are goin to do the recommended way why does no one like terra? i didnt like aqua at first cause she had no connection to sora so i was like *ugh* but i want to play as her now but terra does no remember the ending to khfm+ where his eyes turn yellow which i think is his fatal mode or him going to darkness so im excited but hope aquas modes are good to i jus like using magic.

I like terra....but Ven's new move Wing Blade is absolutely the sickest move I have seen in the Kingdom Hearts series (so far)....I am all for the dark....Terra is really cool....but Ven and Aqua's moves are just more interesting then most of his.

Venitas

im just excited for this game, so i didnt really have a preference, but because the story aspect of this game is what im lookin foward 2 the most, im gonna take Nomura's advice and go TVA

ventus12

I like terra....but Ven's new move Wing Blade is absolutely the sickest move I have seen in the Kingdom Hearts series (so far)....I am all for the dark....Terra is really cool....but Ven and Aqua's moves are just more interesting then most of his.

so thats what it was call when ven took out like 6 blades and slashed the heck out his enemy it the new trailer?

State

Awards
Going to play the order T. Nomura recommend, for some reason he said so, eh?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
so thats what it was call when ven took out like 6 blades and slashed the heck out his enemy it the new trailer?

ya...thats what his new move is called that was shown in the trailer....if you watch the trailer again....then you can see that it says "Wing Blades" in english over the commands.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The order Nomura suggested, T > V > A. Playing out of order will probably lead to spoiling yourself anyway :/

superkirby33

well even if you do have to play terra ven then aqua if you feel like you want to play as the other you can play as them in the mirage arena

ventus12

hey do you think that there modes will have powers or other characters limits? cause aqua had a mode called donald in the video and was doing something similar to the fantasia limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back