• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

playing order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemic_Bankai

The order I will probably play is in Terra, Aqua then Ven. I want to finish is off strong cause I think Ven is the most important out of all of them..and I don't think Aqua will be that important :X. However, I hope Aqua turns out to be a important character.

My thoughts exactly, Ventus is still in the Sora/Roxas category thus making him likely the most important. Best for last and all that.

Twilmist

Terra and Ven seem like pretty straightforward characters, while Aqua is the one with all the mystery. And considering that Terra is a strong character with a lot of powerful moves, it makes sense that he be the first one you get to play as. Gimmicks always come last.

Na mate u have it the wrong way its the connection between Ven and Vanitas it says that this might be the biggest mystery in the game.

xhavenx

i was going to play terra first anyways. but i guess T.V.A. is a good order. plus the story lines are different so thats awesome as well.

DJFirewolf

I'm going to pay the same way I was going to with one modification:

Terra: Finish Beginning sequence.
Switch.
Ven: Finish Beginning sequence.
Switch.
Aqua: Finish Beginning sequence.
Switch.
Terra: Finish first world.
Switch.
Ven: Finish first world.
Switch.
Aqua: Finish first world.
Switch.
Etc...

I was going to do the order: Aqua > Terra > Ven.
But this way works as well.

See this is probably how I was going to play it, except Nomura also said that the storyline takes off in different directions and it gets really confusing, so I'm just going to play it in the order that the story gives me the best experience.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
hell no im not stickin 2 da reccomended order! heres my order: ven>aqua>terra

Twilight-TO

I'll be playing Aqua > Terra > Ven, I son't really care if Nomura said we'll understand it better T>V>A.
Besides that, Aqua seems to be the most interesting to play as, when Ven is obviously like Sora, and Terra is a power house.

Plus Aqua is my favorite, and I don't particularly care for Ven.

satria222poxy

I might still follow Nomura's advice. Then when I get to the end, I will stop there and play the next scenario. After I finish all the scenario (before the end), I will play each of the scenario's endings and watch the unfolding.

jdgjordan

i have never cared for the order of play i just want to play the game all the story look good to me so i will just play the way they said terra ven aqua

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
Nomura recommended that order so we get a better game experience, due that Terra is the heaviest of the 3, and Ven is the speedy one, so he recomend to go Terra first so you dont get all crazy with the speed if you play as ven first, but the story doesnt have to be with this order, like i said, its just a recommendation, so play as you like with the charachter that you like, XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back