• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please answer this!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I've bought CoM over internet today and I'm wondering how long time does it take before I get the game in my mailbox? It's gonna be sent from USA and I live in Norway.. My second question is.. Can you play GBA games on NDS?

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Uhm, i think it usually takes 3-5 Business days(I'm not to sure.)

As for your second question, I'm not sure but you might be able to.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
You can play Gameboy Advance games on the Nintendo DS. NOT Gameboy Color. If that is your question. I play COM and other Gameboy Advance games all the time on the DS. That's what the big slot on the front of the DS is for. I believe it will take 3-5 business days for it to reach you. I hope I answered your question.:)

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
1. Wrong section.

2. I don't know how long it will take exactly, seeing as how I've never ordered anything online, but it shouldn't be too long. It depends on who you ordered it from I guess.

3. Yes, you can play Game Boy Advance games on your DS, but not Game Boy Color or older. I wish I could though...

4. Now that the question has been answered multiple times...

-Closed-

Enjoy CoM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back