• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please correct me if i'm wrong...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

Ok so Terra chose Riku to wield the keyblade, and Ven's light resides in Sora and that's how Sora can wield the Keyblade. Aqua is still alive but is somewhere in the relm of darkness wit AtW. In KH1 Riku took the keyblade of light (Kingdom key) from Sora, but Sora got it back, and later Riku got a keyblade that could unlock peoples hearts (while being controlled by Ansem SoD). So both Sora AND Riku had Keyblades out. Ok so why can't they both have a keyblade out in KH2 or KH: CoM. If they can both wield keyblades why not at the same time. Seems lyk Ven is the only reason why Sora can wield a keyblade in the first place. And i mean there are dark keyblades out there that Riku can use. Why can Riku wield a keyblade when Roxas has his out, but not when Sora has his? Wtf!?! If u can clear any of this out for me please do, i have beat all games up til BbS and i don't care if u give away spoilers i've seen all the endings and the secret ending. So...thanks.

XIII Nobodies

Holding a keyblade and being able to summon one are two different things. Riku has had the ability to wield a keyblade since KH1, but did not acquire the ability to summon one until later in KH2. Part of it could be that his heart just wasn't strong enough to summon one until the near end of KH2.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
sO do you think it willl be possible for kairi to develop the abilty to summon a keybade
did mx say there a keyblade for every wielder

ReflectoMan

Awards
riku and sora both used there OWN keyblades in kh2 at the final boss battle and mickey RIKU and sora all summoned there keyblades and used them to open kingdom hearts

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ven has nothing to do with Sora being able to wield the Keyblade. Even if Ven's heart didn't merge with Sora's, Riku still would've lost himself to the darkness, and Sora still would've been there to receive the Keyblade in his place.

Talys Alankil

Ok so Terra chose Riku to wield the keyblade, and Ven's light resides in Sora and that's how Sora can wield the Keyblade. Aqua is still alive but is somewhere in the relm of darkness wit AtW. In KH1 Riku took the keyblade of light (Kingdom key) from Sora, but Sora got it back, and later Riku got a keyblade that could unlock peoples hearts (while being controlled by Ansem SoD). So both Sora AND Riku had Keyblades out. Ok so why can't they both have a keyblade out in KH2 or KH: CoM. If they can both wield keyblades why not at the same time. Seems lyk Ven is the only reason why Sora can wield a keyblade in the first place. And i mean there are dark keyblades out there that Riku can use. Why can Riku wield a keyblade when Roxas has his out, but not when Sora has his? Wtf!?! If u can clear any of this out for me please do, i have beat all games up til BbS and i don't care if u give away spoilers i've seen all the endings and the secret ending. So...thanks.
Riku couldn't use the dark keyblade 'cause it was formed of the hearts of the six Princesses that Ansem SoD had back at the time, and it was destroyed when Sora stabbed himself. So he simply had no keyblade to summon.
Later on, he somehow acquired WttD and thus could summon it. I think Nomura stated that one of the period he might cover was "riku's absence" so it could be explained there.
As for Ven being the reason Sora can wield, I'd say NO. Sora could connect his heart to others ; that'd make him strong enough to wield the Keyblade for me. Rather, it's that ability that allowed Ven's heart to take place into Sora, I'd say.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Ok so Terra chose Riku to wield the keyblade, and Ven's light resides in Sora and that's how Sora can wield the Keyblade. Aqua is still alive but is somewhere in the relm of darkness wit AtW. In KH1 Riku took the keyblade of light (Kingdom key) from Sora, but Sora got it back,
Ok....
and later Riku got a keyblade that could unlock peoples hearts (while being controlled by Ansem SoD). So both Sora AND Riku had Keyblades out. Ok so why can't they both have a keyblade out in KH2 or KH: CoM. If they can both wield keyblades why not at the same time.
The keyblade that Riku had in Kh1 was the one that came from gathering the 7 princesses and it disappeared after sora released the hearts inside of him... But something still confuses me, i thought all keyblades have the power to release and unlock hearts...(we seen terra do this in bbs )
Seems lyk Ven is the only reason why Sora can wield a keyblade in the first place.
Not Exactly i think Sora was destined to wield the keyblade...
And i mean there are dark keyblades out there that Riku can use. Why can Riku wield a keyblade when Roxas has his out, but not when Sora has his? Wtf!?!
Roxas threw his keyblade at riku and riku caught it... riku had the ability to wield he just couldnt summon one at the time... it still is unknown when he got the ability to summon one

If u can clear any of this out for me please do, i have beat all games up til BbS and i don't care if u give away spoilers i've seen all the endings and the secret ending. So...thanks.
hope i helped

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
I believe Terra chose Riku to be his apprentice (despite not being a Master, technically) because he saw that Riku was like himself. But it didn't make Riku be able to wield a keyblade anymore than he would have been able to before. As we know by now there is no "THE keyblade", technically anyone has the potential, but some more than others. When Aqua meets both RIku and Sora on Destiny Island she says something that makes me think that she saw in both of the a lot of potential to be keyblade wielders. When Riku took Sora's keyblade... well, they probably didn't intend there to be so many keyblades out there when they made the original game so they might have to retcon a little bit, but maybe it had something to do with Sora's belief in himself? He always believed that Riku was better than him, and he probably thought it was natural that Riku be the one who has the keyblade, not him. So then it was easy for Riku to be able to take it from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back