Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...
Here is my advice (may have been repeated)
1) go to gym, exercise,walk/run just get a workout of whatever kind
2) what what you eat. No to much how much but what kinds like eating veggies etc is good but too much carbs and fatty foods isnt
3) if all else fails see a dietitian they know what they are talking about
well, i found a solution that caused me to lose a lot of weight,(even though, it wasn't my original plan) but unfortunately, it may not be a possibility for everyone out there.
i spent almost an entire year in a small house in the woods. there was a very limited supply of food and quite a lot of physical work that needed to be done during the day.(mostly just garden maintenance, and home improvement work) it wasn't an ideal situation, and i was actually there to solve some emotional problems as opposed to physical problems, but i suppose it did give me the opportunity to lose a good amount of weight.
i try not to worry about my weight too much. for one thing, i feel like i'm doing just fine as far as weight goes. also, i was a cheerleader for two years in high school, and noticed a ton of other girls just going on and on about how fat they think they're getting, and how much they weigh, bla bla bla yabble grabble.
even while i was still a cheerleader, i decided i didn't want to be like that, so i figured i would just do whatever i want, and not worry about whether i get fat or not. most people will tell you that that's an easy way to become obese, but i've been going with this mindset since i was about 16, and i'm 5'7, and 104 lbs.
Hit the gym. By working out at least 3 days a week for an hour and 15 minutes you can expect to grow muscle and lose fat at the same time. Cause if you lose fat without getting it replaced with anything else, you'll get a lot of excess skin.
Do jogging on a treadmill for as long as you can. Or jump rope for 30 minutes(both give the same results)
I did it and it works. It takes lots of dedication. And the plus is that you can eat WHATEVER YOU WANTS
Its good that you play DDR. That can be a huge thing for you if you don't like running a lot, but you will still have to run. If you want to lose weight the fastest way possible, you will have to run. No matter what. Eating healthy is a huge thing too. Like SoD said, eat smaller meals. You have to eat your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a snack in-between every meal. I mean, I’ve been trying to lose weight as well, and so far its been working. Last week I lost 4 pounds. Here is what I do.
Wake-up and eat some oatmeal. Plain, nasty oat meal.
I go to school and then eat a salad for lunch. During 4th period, I work-out/condition.
Then I go home and have snack. Then around 5:00 I have dinner. Boiled chicken, baked potato, and vegetables .After that I go for jog then do some calisthenics (Sit-ups, push-ups, etc).
Then I have another snack and repeat
You also have to, absolutely have to, drink a lot of water. I mean, a lot of water. Through out the whole day, you have to drink tons of water. It helps you lose a lot of weight..
losing weight can be difficult, but with the right amount of exercise and having a healthy can help. to lose weight, you have do to hard tasks.
1) eat healthier foods. junk food taste good, but its bad for you. i suggest instead of having junk food, eat tasty fruits, such as apples, oranges, kiwi, etc. just make sure its healthy. also, no soda or other bad drinks, drinking water is great to help lose weight. i don't recommend even having gatorade, its all about having water and drinks lots of it.
2) get out in exercise. this is probably the hardest part because you need the motivation to get out to your weight room, or outside and run. doing sit-up and other ab exercises are great too. eating healthy is good and all, but exercising is very important. its good that you like to play DDR, and that's a better substitute than other video games, but its also good to run and lift weights. ik for this one kid at my school who was trying to lose weight, it was hard to come to the weight room for him and the track because he thought he would just embarrass himself, but he came over his fear of going to the places, and then started going, and now he's in pretty good shape.
well, i hope my post helped, even if it was just a little. getting the motivation to lose weight may be different from time to time, but just keep at it, and it will take some time, but it will be worth it in the end.