• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Thirteenth Order

Ok guys this is my problem whenever i try to go to the home page of www.khinsider.com it flashes to it (the homepage) then it just redirects me to another page im gunna put the adress down here because i dont know if it is a site problem or just my PC but what ever it is i know you guys will want to know ;)

So any suggestions would realy help!!

Thirteenth Order

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Sounds like popups.

However, it might be spyware. Many of the popups that have, well, popped up on our site contain spyware and adware. Some may cause you to be redirected.

If you could verify which it is (popup or redirect to an actual site due to spyware), it will be greatly appreciated. If it's spyware, see if you can catch the name.

Thirteenth Order

The reason i think its spyware is because just before i get redirected a window comes up with spyware detected but i cant click anythin its like an imune spyware.

Know of any free spyware programs i could get of the net?

I wont be back for a while today i have school but when i get home ill msg you guys again to see whats going on ;)

Talk to ya soon

Thirteenth Order

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Yup, you got something on your comp.

Download Ad-Aware SE Personal. Once you get that, run a full scan. If something shows up that has an actual name instead of something generic (like instead of data miner, mention something like..oh..Adware.iPend). If what you have has embedded itself, though, you may need to do some manual removal, which gets messy and must be done in a certain order (usually always in safe mode).

Correction, after looking at that site more, you have Instafinder installed, an adware.

As a start, download this: http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-instafinder.html
Then go into safe mode and run it. Afterwards, run adaware. Double check to make sure that the removal tool has indeed removed the program. Next, boot normally and see if all is well.

Thirteenth Order

Just a suggestion but you might want to make an announcement some where about this!!

Any ways im gunna run your prgs now ill be back with feed back!!

Thirteenth Order

Thirteenth Order

Ok guys all fixed :D it was just a peice of spyware and i fixed it with Ad-Aware SE Personal thanx for your help and please if you would could you put up some sort of notice for others.

Thnx again

Thirteenth Order

Back