• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please tell me!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veskanderrai

Can someone please tell me how to beat Riku after destiny islands(KH:CoM)
I just can't figure it out. maybe to low level?(lvl.54) I don't know:(

Maiku

Take a close look to all the enemy card abilities you have available and get accustomed to the cards you have in your deck. Think of what combos and attacks you can pull. Its really hard i know.(even though i beat him the first time i fought him ^.^) Everytime you see the mickey card, get it. Only card break the combos and nothing else. Don't use the refil card on your deck unless you really have too. Keep watch on his cards he has stacked.

You don't really have to do any card combos, well maybe your most powerful one might help... And i hope your talking about the second riku replica battle.

EDIT:
I forgot you can't use mickey in this battle.... this is what the strategy guide (that i do not use, i got it for collecting!) said.

Quote:
The Riku replica usues dark aura a lot and you don't have the zero cards to break the attack every time. Instead, use combos to card break his attacks and try to land as many of teh Dark Mode sleights as possible. A few Dark Break attacks are enough to get his HP down significantly!

The only enemy cards riku has is Riku and Shadow.
End quote.

Last edited:

Veskanderrai

thanx but the enemy cards don't work.. or i'm doing something wrong but if I add them to my deck nothing happens

EDIT: I'm already lvl 60 and i'm getting really desperate :(

Last edited:

RenoTurk

Geez... Did yall read the Game Manual...

Press Select to choose Monster card and use it. XD

Get up to 5 0 Cards, 10 to 15 attack cards, 3 cure cards and etc.. (that is my deck include with some magic and potions)

It will take up to 10 to 20 minutes to beat the Riku, depend on your luck.. (use zero cards to get him ran out of his cards then beat him up badly after he have few cards that he can not do combo)

save the game before you talk to riku or you will get into other boss fight XD

Veskanderrai

it works! I downloaded the game from internet for my pc so i don't have an instruction manual ;) so thanx! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back