• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Plug It In

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Man, I have been splash-dehydrated for a while. Utilized some online tutorials! For blogging purposes. C&C please!

eureka.png

Davey

durp.
That's pretty sweet.
I think his face might be a little too contrasted though, but it doesn't really matter.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
That's pretty sweet.
I think his face might be a little too contrasted though, but it doesn't really matter.

Yeah it's because of the light source I played around with :/ But it gave me a reason to add the lightbulb.
Thanks guys.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I love the mirror part, very cool.

MTrevett

Yes the mirror was a good idea, but it's reflecting the wrong image. The way it's facing it wouldn't be reflecting what it is. If it's even a mirror, that is.
Nice concepts though.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Yes the mirror was a good idea, but it's reflecting the wrong image. The way it's facing it wouldn't be reflecting what it is. If it's even a mirror, that is.
Nice concepts though.

I kinda had a problem with this. But I just left it as it is. I just tried to make the mirror look like it's reflecting downwards at an angle of the image. But w/e.

This is like one of the first times I've ever seen a lens flare used well.

Haha, this is probably the FIRST time I'v ever used lens flares in my work. Thanks.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Mark is SO awesome.
i love this a ton.
i don't even know how to explain how amazing it is!
major kudos, i am definitely using it as my wall paper if you don't mind?

REP :D
blink182 all the way!

also i love how you edited him, it looks very nice.

For sure. I just hope you don't mind it's set at 500x500...?
(Blink182 FTW!)

Vicodin

relative power
I agree with my buddeh xidon.

i find the lp very boring.

http://nicogamer.deviantart.com/
take a look through ^'s gallery. He does superb large pieces.

you don't have anything interacting with eachother. it's all copy paste. also that lens flare? it makes no sense, so no, it's not used well.

Awards
the elements are all pretty generic

spice it up, more originality

good technical skills though

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Well, what I really aimed for was just to play around with the pen tool and create a piece using techniques I wasn't much familiar with, much less expect any of it to make sense or intentionally approach it like a tag (and for "blogging purposes" was because I decided to display my latest work to friends via blog) . But I respect your opinions and yes I am still learning.

I must say the above gallery is beautiful, as I was inspired to start this piece after looking through here: Evoke™ v4 - Home

And I have to admit, these style of LPs are way above me, even if I wanted to attempt to create something as remotely similar.

So thank you for the critique and I will take these considerations into further works. On a side note, I AM trying to look for tutorials that CAN teach me how to achieve affects as seen in the above galleries, if any.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
On a side note, I AM trying to look for tutorials that CAN teach me how to achieve affects as seen in the above galleries, if any.

Most of those are vectored, you have to work in Adobe Illustrator to create this kind of thing, although you could somewhat do to same in PS with its pen tool, but it would be considerably harder and more time consuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back