• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Plz read if you have Chrono Trigger music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOblivion

does anyone have Chrono Trigger (Orchestrated) MP3s
the Orchestrated ones have better quality and are replayed with an Orchest-soundbank. ( NOTE: they arnt midi's )

I would realy appriciate it if someone would send or upload some for me , I am still searching for most of them, I tried everything, Limewire/Morphous/Websites I found them on Limewire but after 5 dayz waiting for a seeder to get online, I gave up

the ones I have:
Chrono Trigger - Crono's Theme (Orchestrated)
Chrono Trigger - Zeal theme/enhasa (Orchestrated)
Chrono Trigger - Frogs theme (Orchestrated)
Chrono Trigger - Magus theme (Orchestrated)
Chrono Trigger - Schala's theme (Orchestrated)

if anyone could expand my collection, I would be very pleased

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I have the original soundtrack (3 CDs, yay), I could probably rip them for you if I have time.

EDIT: I dunno if they're orchestrated (does such an OST even exist?), but the quality is superb.

DarkOblivion

I have the original soundtrack (3 CDs, yay), I could probably rip them for you if I have time.

EDIT: I dunno if they're orchestrated (does such an OST even exist?), but the quality is superb.

there is brink of time which was a OSt with CT music in a jazzy way and there was the original and an orchestrated one.

I already got the normal OST,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back