• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

plz read!the voices of tigger and piglet died!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
okay the voices of paul winchell ( voice of tiger), and john fiedler ( voice of piglet) died!:(
okay! if u dont believe here. http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/06/27/Arts/TiggerPiglet_0506.html .
oh how are they goin to make a whinne the pooh world in this short of time!! plus i think they were in the middle of a pooh movie!
watch nomura-san do somethin like

some less important dude than nomura-san: oh nomura-san paul winchell & john fiedler died.
nomura-san:what the heck!
*after a few naughty words from nomura-san an important meetin is called by nomura-san*
nomura-san: we have to change plans for the hundred ache woods.
important meetin people: aaaawwwwwwwwwww.......
* later on in the game when your at the pooh world*
narrotor dude: late in the hundred ache woods u find christpher robin and pooh with all his friends playin happily but what's this piglet and tigger cant talk.
sora-san:what happen
piglet:*tryin to scream*
tigger:* tryin to do sign lauguage.*

but for real what r they goin to do! i'm scared ya!
plz comment back okay.sorry if this has been posted.

its been 30 minutes ( i clicked the edit button)
sora matrix sorry but i heard that story from a friend. okay. my friend asked me to have this apart of the thread ( i told her i was goin to make a thread on this). because trust me i love tigger and piglet. i wanted to meet the voice of tigger but i guess i cant no more. this is so sad. but how r they goin to get replacement quickly. but be happy because u no they would want us to be happy so smile and be happy so they can do the same from above us.

Rest In Peace
----------------------
john & paul

:(

Last edited:

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
First that all, tsukiusagimochi this is not funny, don make funny the dead of both of them.

Second - I search in the official list of the voice actors of KH, and Paul Winchell didnt do the voice of Tigger in KH. The name of the actor that do the voice of Tigger in KH was Jim Cummings, that also do the voice of Winnie the Pooh in KH. Now, John Fiedler appear in KH doin Piglet voice. So, this is a great lost, includin Paul Winchell. I hope that both rest in peace. Now, what they goin to do whit Piglet, if Acred Woods appear in KH2?. I think that they should get another actor to do the voice. So that is not problem.

This is all, like i say before, i hope that Paul Winchell and John Fiedler rest in peace.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
man that is sad. maybe we wont have Hundred Acre Wood in KH2 though. Rest in Peace.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Sora_Matrix said:
First that all, tsukiusagimochi this is not funny, don make funny the dead of both of them.

Second - I search in the official list of the voice actors of KH, and Paul Winchell didnt do the voice of Tigger in KH. The name of the actor that do the voice of Tigger in KH was Jim Cummings, that also do the voice of Winnie the Pooh in KH. Now, John Fiedler appear in KH doin Piglet voice. So, this is a great lost, includin Paul Winchell. I hope that both rest in peace. Now, what they goin to do whit Piglet, if Acred Woods appear in KH2?. I think that they should get another actor to do the voice. So that is not problem.

This is all, like i say before, i hope that Paul Winchell and John Fiedler rest in peace.
Huh, i didn't know that!

Doushitemo

Well, we don't even know if there is actually going to be a Hundred Acre Wood world in KH2. That Buena Vista website was very conroversial. Even if they do have the world, they'll just get someone else to do the voices. There were a bunch of characters in KH that didn't have the original voice actors, and on most of them I couldn't tell much of a difference. Genie's voice was different, Alice's was, and so were some others (most likely the ones from old movies because they're probably not alive anymore, or else retired.)

Doushitemo

Oh yeah, the guy who did Lumiere's voice also died recently. I think his name was Jerry Orbach or something... They'll definitely have to get a replacement for him, since we know for sure that he's in the game.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
man sora matrix i was kiddin! but what will they do. because they r like in the middle of this game. this is makin it all sad ya.oh yeah the story i wrote up there. do u think nomura-san would do somethin that stupid.
Rest In Peace
-----------------------------
john & paul

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
tsukiusagimochi said:
man sora matrix i was kiddin! but what will they do. because they r like in the middle of this game. this is makin it all sad ya.oh yeah the story i wrote up there. do u think nomura-san would do somethin that stupid.
Rest In Peace
-----------------------------
john & paul

Jejeje dont worry. But what they goin to do? Like i say, if Acred Wood appear in KH ( couse nobody knows if is gonna be ), they just gonna search another person to do the voice. Like someone here say`s, theres a lot of characters in KH that they voice not was from the original actors, and not was a diference. So im sure that they could find a good voice actors for Piglet if they appeard in KH2!

M

MegaFlare

Well, the same thing goes for the voice of the candlestick on Beauty of the Beast, [Lumiere], Jerry Orbach. He has passed away in the past year or so. For his voice, as well as the person who did the voice as Tigger and Piglet, there will either be someone who sounds like them to replace them, or archive/voicing will be used.

You really shouldn't worry about it. There will probably be a new person with a similar voice doing the voicework for Tigger, piglet, and lumiere. If not, old clips/sounds of the character from the previous Disney film will be used or such.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
for me a lot of the voices were different cause i didn c the english version of a lot of those movies that were in kh1 although some almost looked the same like jafar but because of kh1 i now c the english voices as the original if i c the dutch version now i would think that sounds weird so for me it was already a voice difference i knew the english version of hercules peter pan tarzan so for me it already was like the old voice actors died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back