• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PoH = BWHoPL?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are the PoHs and BWHoPL the same?

• They're the same.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • They're different, thus the different names.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Some people might be both, but not all of them.

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Po[s]o[/s]H?

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well if they meant the 7 PoHs then why do they give them a different name? Just to makes confused and make threads like this?

There's always the possibility of them not knowing who all 7 were. Maleficent did say in KH1 that they called the BWHoPL Princesses, so it might just be that - BBS - BWHoPL; during/post BBS - they find out all 7 are female, most of royal heritage; thus, Princesses.
Should they be the same 7, it makes sense like this.
Unless, of course - they're not the same 7.

A

Audo

Well, they were called "Princesses" less than a year after BBS. If that counts for anything.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Right, in the Ansem Reports *scratches chin*
Well, Alice aside, we still do have Kairi as a wild card. Xehanort wasn't sure she really was a PoH when he kicked her out. We just might have a twist waiting up on that one yet.

Awards
They stress that you need all seven. Meaning there would always have to be seven at one time.

They only say that you need all seven for the DtD. No where is it said that all seven need to exist constantly and simultaneously.

Meaning, yes, it could be the case that there's a limited time as to when one can use all seven.

Niburu

There's always the possibility of them not knowing who all 7 were. Maleficent did say in KH1 that they called the BWHoPL Princesses, so it might just be that - BBS - BWHoPL; during/post BBS - they find out all 7 are female, most of royal heritage; thus, Princesses.
Should they be the same 7, it makes sense like this.
Unless, of course - they're not the same 7.
Yeah, that makes sense.

Audo said:
Well, they were called "Princesses" less than a year after BBS. If that counts for anything.

Since Ven was erased they needed the last one and that was probably Kairi since she's just a small girl in the first game.

So then it turned to PoHs? I think I've got it right? Or is there something more complicated?

Right, in the Ansem Reports *scratches chin*
Well, Alice aside, we still do have Kairi as a wild card. Xehanort wasn't sure she really was a PoH when he kicked her out. We just might have a twist waiting up on that one yet.
Well we know that she's from Hallow Bastion but how and why did she go to the island? >_> Do they clarify her childhood anywhere?

Last edited by a moderator:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well we know that she's from Hallow Bastion but how and why did she go to the island? >_> Do they clarify her childhood anywhere?

Nope, but we know how she got the Islands. FM added Ansem Report shows that Xehanort found her, and hoping that the girl he found - possibly being a PoH - would lead him to the Keyblade Master that might've jepordized his plans. Thus - he gave her the boot, and she ended up on DI.

Don't double post.

A

Audo

They only say that you need all seven for the DtD. No where is it said that all seven need to exist constantly and simultaneously.

Meaning, yes, it could be the case that there's a limited time as to when one can use all seven.
Eh. No. Not just for the DtD.
"Those who have no darkness in their heart, seven of pure light -- If they are collected, the whole world would be one's possession. Not just this world but all of the outside worlds as well."
^Implies you would need all seven to have "the world's possession".

Awards

Princesses less than a year after BbS. Alice is seven. That's nine years.

We know from Ansem's computer that the password was the seven Princesses.

So Alice was a Princess before she was alive.

A

Audo

Princesses less than a year after BbS. Alice is seven. That's nine years.
We also have to remember that RG was a world isolated from the others. With a wall that had gone unbroken. We don't even know how Xehanort knew about the princesses, he just randomly states it in one of his reports. So, it really depends on when he got the information from. If there was an age old legend that referred to them all as Princess that doesn't necessarily mean that the 'BWHoPL' are the exact same as the PoH from "the legends". For all we know, if there was a male candidate to counter act the legend, he could have been an anomaly, or exception. KH loves exceptions after all.

We know from Ansem's computer that the password was the seven Princesses.

So Alice was a Princess before she was alive.
That is all relevant on when Xemnas changed the password.

SuperSailorEarth

Or there was another Princess.
I always did like the notion of Ariel's Mom playing a role XD

why not Ariel herself? I think she should have been one from the beginning.
Maybe their identities were pre-determined? ITs happened in other animes/mangas. I think that they are the same people. In the same picture as it named them the BWHoPL did it say there were 7? maybe later in the story the 7 were determined.

SuperSailorEarth

[
Or there was another Princess.
I always did like the notion of Ariel's Mom playing a role XD

why not Ariel herself? I think she should have been one from the beginning. NOT Alice

[
We also have to remember that RG was a world isolated from the others. With a wall that had gone unbroken. We don't even know how Xehanort knew about the princesses, he just randomly states it in one of his reports. So, it really depends on when he got the information from. If there was an age old legend that referred to them all as Princess that doesn't necessarily mean that the 'BWHoPL' are the exact same as the PoH from "the legends". For all we know, if there was a male candidate to counter act the legend, he could have been an anomaly, or exception. KH loves exceptions after all.

But he knows about them bacause we all know Xehanort is Terra :D!

I'm going with them being the same. Reason being because the majority of the worlds featured in BBS are worlds where PoHs are. I think it would be kind of obvious because of that.

But he knows about them bacause we all know Xehanort is Terra :D!

Nomura has already confirmed that the only game for Terra to appear in is BBS.

Last edited:
A

Audo

I'm going with them being the same. Reason being because the majority of the worlds featured in BBS are worlds where PoHs are. I think it would be kind of obvious because of that.
Eh. No one saying that they are all completely different. If anything, we're playing with the notion of one of them being different from the PoH and that's all.

Awards
Please don't tell me you're trying to portray the information as sketchy. Hell, how do we know Maleficent is right in that case?

What? When did Xemnas change the password?

All I saw was him typing in the password to the CD he was using on the computer, and we know that the password consists of the apprentices' names. Nothing to do with the PoH. Plus, Xemnas has never been involved with the the Princesses, it's beyond me why he would "change" the password to that.

We KNOW from what Tron said that Ansem the Wise, not Xemnas, created a dataspace called the Door to Darkness. Tron lost his abilities and thus forgot the password that AtW had, but we learned that the password consisted of the 7 princesses.

A

Audo

Please don't tell me you're trying to portray the information as sketchy. Hell, how do we know Maleficent is right in that case?
I wasn't doing anything of the sort, I'm just trying to look at it from a logical standpoint. The point is, we don't know how he found out about the Princesses because it only came up randomly. As i said, it could have been a legend of sorts, but that isn't to say that the BWHoPL had to follow that legend exactly.

What? When did Xemnas change the password?

All I saw was him typing in the password to the CD he was using on the computer, and we know that the password consists of the apprentices' names. Nothing to do with the PoH. Plus, Xemnas has never been involved with the the Princesses, it's beyond me why he would "change" the password to that.

We KNOW from what Tron said that Ansem the Wise, not Xemnas, created a dataspace called the Door to Darkness. Tron lost his abilities and thus forgot the password that AtW had, but we learned that the password consisted of the 7 princesses.
Did you not pay attention to Tron's world? He said that he believed it was Ansem, but then he went on to say that Ansem was his enemy too, because the Ansem he knew wouldn't have created the DtD, or brought back the MCP or put a password onto it. That's was hinting that it wasn't Ansem the Wise who did those things, but Xemnas after he had booted Ansem out. Meaning it was Xemnas who brought back the MCP, and passworded the DtD. Not Ansem.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Just a question on this, has it been verified how they are called in the Japanese version of KH1? Because if ever they were called 'Being with Heart of Pure Light', the english translation could have altered it into 'Princess of Heart' for fitting the mouth of the character speaking, and now throwing us in confusion. Just wondering.

Anyway, I do think they're the same beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back