• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokébrids

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasLG

So, on another forum I went to, I made a pretty successful RP called Pokébrids, and I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in it. Soooo... yeah. xD

---

Story:

In the world of Pokétopia, Pokémon-Human Hybrids have lived on the world for centuries. At first, the land used to be peaceful and prosperous, with equality throughout the land. But a few decades ago, the land was taken over by a ruthless dictator Raichu Pokébrid, only known as Lord X. Ruling over the land with an iron fist, he has oppressed the people, never seeming to get older.

As time has progressed, a Rebel group formed, led by an old Blastoise Pokébrid. In Diamond City there is the Rebel Base underground, with an entire city. As big as it is, the Government has never been able to find it.

The story starts off with a young Pikachu Pokébrid running through the streets of Diamond City to find the Rebel Base.

---

... So, what do you all think? xD

RoxasLG

Well, I posted this for sign-ups. I dint know how many people will join, but I did it. xD So, to all interested, join!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna join haven't been in a pokemon RP in a while...

Chromatic

Become
Awards
You should get in touch with Xeon(I forget the rest of his name), he and another member had set up an RP like this. Maybe he'll bring it back, if the interest is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back