• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon Anime Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Please let me know if there's already one! No bashing me if I did it wrong! :D!

I just thought that we need a pokemon anime discussion thread (not related to the video games)

Sooo....

Discuss

Go gogogogogo

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Brock is apparently a stockholder character that will forever show up again in new seasons. I always wondered why it was always him and not the girls that only show up in their own few cameo episodes. My sibs joked he was gay for Ash to the point that he would stalk him all over the place.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Ever since the first episode of the first season...and stopped after like 25 or so episodes worth of the recent one in the...what was it? Sidoh region? The english dub sucks.
Besides, I said it was a joke, didn't I? >.>

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Brandon✖;3657645 said:
No its not a joke :D!
Brock is gay.

Dude if he was gay then he wouldn't try to charm his way towards different girls he finds pretty and attractive. Especially to all of the Officer Jennies and Nurse Joys. But so far he never suceeds because of Misty, Max, and Croagunks interference. -_-

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Dude if he was gay then he wouldn't try to charm his way towards different girls he finds pretty and attractive. Especially to all of the Officer Jennies and Nurse Joys. But so far he never suceeds because of Misty, Max, and Croagunks interference. -_-
Exactly I Brock isn't gay.
Any way...
The anime sucks now.
The begining of the show to about Johto was good, but has gone down hill since then.
The voice actors suck and the writing just repeats it's self over and over.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Plus to much filler. I did like it from Kanto to Johto but after e reached Hoen and Sinnoh, I rather not say. I don't understand why they keep having new characters for every season in Ash's group.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I love pokemon to death, but diamond and pearl anime was in my opinion horrible, I miss kanto and johto.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
1213644844747_2.jpg

He gets my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back