• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Crystal Chronicles (redo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Long ago...in the world of Shintoja, Pokemon have lived out there lives as would humans do in our world. In Shintoja, all Pokemon act and talk like normal humans. they build massive cities, formed numerous nations and have lived in peace. For 1000 years, the Pokemon of Shintoja were at peace.

...Until one day an Evil Civilization called the Dark Matter Empire invaded Shintoja and waged war on all pokemon. dispite thier valiant efforts, the Pokemon were pushed to the point of extinction. When all seamed lost, a ray of hope's light brust form the sky. from that light came the legendary Pokemon who lead the Poekmon to victory. The Dark Matter Empire was defeated and their leader slain. However, the war had left all of Shintoja in complete ruin, unable to support any life. taking pity on the mortal Pokemon, the Legendary Pokemon receated thier world as it was before the war occured. after their task was done they ascended to the etheral plane and became the God Pokemon. To thank them for restoring thier world, the other Pokemon agreed to worship them and rebuild their civilizations in their name.

The God Pokemon are:

Moltres: The God Pokemon of Fire, Ruler of the Fire Pokemon and one of the Great Five

Zapdos: The God Pokemon of Thunder, Ruler of the Electric Pokemon and one of the Great Five

Articuno: The God Pokemon of Ice, Ruler of the Ice Pokemon and one of the Great Five

Lugia: The God Pokemon of Water, Ruler of the Water Pokemon and one of the Great Five

Ho-oh: The God Pokemon of the Sky, Ruler of the Flying Pokemon and leader of the Great Five

Suicune: Gaurdain of all water Pokemon and the sacred messenger of Ho-oh

Entei: Gaurdain of all Fire Pokemon and the symbol of war and heroes

Raikou: Gaurdain of all Electric Pokemon and the bringer of thunderstorms

Rayquaza: God of Pokemon of all Dragon Pokemon

Groudon: Titan Pokemon of the Earth

Kyogre: Titan Pokemon of the Sea

Celebi: The Goddess of Time and Space and Gaurdain of the forest

100 years have passed and the world has been reborn. New Pokemon nations have been formed throughout all of Shintoja.

The Kingdom of Pyronsia: One the most powerful nations and one the most magnificent in design. Leader: Princess Kyu-Jun (Ninetails)

The Republic of Gaiarena: A nation which most of its cities are in the trees and forest of the Gaia contintent. Leader: King Treeroot (Venusaur)

The Aquarion Empire: A massive nation that is mostly populated in the Kanjo Islands. Leader: Emperor Anglar (Whiscash)

The Dragon Clans: A group of dragon-type Pokemon that live in the Dragoran Valley. Leader: Chief Drago (Dragonite)

The Kingdom of Vulcanix: The entire kingdom is nothing but one big volcano were the Rock Pokemon guard its emense power. Leader: King Otar (Onix)

The Lands of Ooga Booga: A dark forboding land littered with tomestones, graveyards, and ghost pokemon. Former Leader: Count Sepish (Lucario) current "Leader": The Boogie Trio (Gastly, Haunter, Gengar)

The Meda Empire: A futuristic nation that controls southern half of the Terra continent. Leader: Emperor Voltrox (Electabuzz)

The Nation of Galceria: A Nation that resides in the northern parts of the Terra Continent. Leader: Lord Frosen (Walrein)

The Insect Hive: A collective of bug type pokemon that rule the Ceres Forest. Leader: Queen Hivera (Beequeen)

The Neo Kingdom: A new faction that has resided in peace in Neo Island. Leader: Lord Selvaris (Mewtwo)

The Sky Kingdom of Etheira: A large floating city that only accessable via Flying Pokemon or by Airship. Leader: Prophet Nexuos (Xatu)

However, a new enemy is beginning to take form, threating the very existence of Shintoja. Now five Pokemon must band together, find the anicent God Crystals and save the world from total destruction.

Rules:
No godmodding
No power playing
you can't use high powered attacks like hyper-beam until later on
you can create three custom attacks: one low power, one medium, and one high power
MUST follow the story
Have fun!!!!
post "Meowth, that's right!" if you comply with the rules

Players:
Alvan: Cyborg009(me)
Jacob: Trace
Blitz: Hotaru_Barkwater
Shadow: Kari'Heart
Enternity: Eternal Dream

Template

Name:
Pokemon:
Appearence:
Attacks:
Weapon:
Add-ons:
Theme song:
Nation:
Profile:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Alvan
Pokemon: Combusken
Appearence: A basic Combusken with soldier-type clothes
Attacks: Flame Thrower, Fire Spin, Sky Uppercut, Quick Attack, Hyper Beam,
Custom Attacks: Iron Slash, Fire Bomb, Moltres Fury
Weapon: A iron claw gaunlet that belonged to his father
Add-ons: A red bandana bearing the Pryonsia crest
Theme song: Everytime We Touch
Nation: Pryonsia
Profile: Born in the town of Ciderburg, on the outskirts of the Pryonsia Captial city of Jenseria. As a Torchic he was trained by his father Xavier, a Blazekin who worked as a soldier for the Fire Guard. Xavier vanished while investigating the Vulcanix mountians. Since then after evolving into a Combusken, Alvan began his journey to find his dad and help the Pryonsia kingdom. He's very persistent and tends to get in trouble. but he gets wishy-washy around beautiful girl pokemon and is very commited to a quest when given
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

When we last left off, our heroes have arrived in the Capital City of Pryonsia.

"I've been to the Capitial several times, so i'm the only person to can reach the Palace, let's go.

the group begins their trek to the Palace, sneaking through the shadows and alleyways of the city. as they pass through the streets, they notice that no one is out on the streets.

"it's quiet....Too quiet" then a wierd noise echos throughout the streets. "uh..oh! Qiuck! Everybody hide!!!"

the group hides in the alley shadows. as the noise draws closer, shadows of what appears to be huge cans hopping up and down. Alvan peeks out to see the bunch of cylinder-type robots patrolling the streets. like lighty armed and have little armor.

"this is what conquered Pyronsia?!?!? those thigns look like they were build by six year olds!"

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Meowth, that's right!

Name: Shadow

Nickname: Shade

Pokemon: Gardevoir

Appearence: Like she looks like in the game, but she has a ribbon around her neck, and some daggers.

Attacks: Will-o-wisp, Teleport, Psychic, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond, (Use it only when she has to.) Confusion, Sunny Day, Grudge, Shadow Strike. (Those final two moves are from Diamond and Pearl.)

Custom Moves: Will Strike (It's a mix of Will-o-wisp and Shadow Strike) low power, Psyshock medium power, Psychic cannon high power.

Weapon: Daggers.

Add-ons: She has a punch which has mega-potions for if very low on hp.

Nation: The Neo Kingdom.

Personality: [To be edited]

Bio: You could find Shadow looking around the island which she was born on, mostly out at the ocean Her father gave her a ribbon when she was still Ralts, every since then she has not token off the ribbon. She has wonder if their world was safe, now that she knows that it's not safe she wants to help keep it safe, so she is getting what she needs before she heads out to see what is out there. Nightfall have's no friends, I guess you could say for her being a Gardevoir she is alone wolf. She did have one friend but they went missing when she was still Kirlia, her dad was sad when he saw her crying.

Theme song: "Melodies of Life" by Emiko Shiratori

Quote: [To be edited]

OOC: Ummm, Cyborg009 just thought to let you know that Ivyprincesofhart is now Eternal Dream, and I don't know if the other two will be in it...so maybe you could leave them open for someone else or maybe those two.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
"Meowth, that's right
Name: Jacob

Pokemon: Flygon
Appearence: Flygon with a black clothing and red gloves

Attacks: Fire Blast, Dragon Claw, Fly, HyperBeam, Earthquake, Protect, Flamethrower

Custom Attacks: Flame Claw- A attack that mixes Dragon Claw and Flamethrower

Weapon: A sword and a dagger

Add-ons: A blue necklace

Theme song: Ready Steady Go

Nation: The Sky Kingdom of Etheira

Profile: Jacob always had a desire to travel. His family had fought in the war and some of his family had died. He had then promised himself that he would train even harder than he has ever. Jacob's family is mostly old and now he has been trying to take care of them. He was given a dagger that his dad used in the war. Jacob is now the strongest person in his whole family and is still trying to get stronger that is why he started to travel. Jacob is sometimes cocky or tries to do something. Jacob will almost do anything when he puts his mind to it and is mostly use to be a leader.

Last edited:

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
OOC: thanks for the update. will just wait for the others. then will continue.

if the original players can't join, will get new ones.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
"Meowth, that's right.

Name: Blitz

Pokemon: Medicham

Appearence: Medicham, with black pants, a spiked wristband, and black sandals.

Attacks: Focus Punch, Psychic, Sky UpperCut, Shadow Ball

Custom Attacks: Shadow Punch, Mix of Shadow ball and Focus punch, but can't be taken out of focus.

Weapon: Two plasma guns

Add-ons: Black and purple pendant

Theme song: Fighting dreamers, Naruto theme song

Nation:The Sky Kingdom of Etheira:

Profile: After his parents fought in a war to protect his old Nation, one that was destroyed and never brouht back, Blitz was an orphan. When he was just a little Meditite, Blitz was taken in by a Flygon, who brought Blitz to the Sky Kingdome. Medicham has lived here, taking a lot of flack since he can't fly. Flygon became his mentor and trained Blitz. A lot of Flygon's agillity was transfered into Blitz through training. Flygon has grown old and weary since then, and died, just before he died, he gave Blitz a pendant. The pendant carried all of Flygon's memories and secrets. Bitz continued his training, and can now leap as far and long as the others can fly.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, I'm back and ready to party!

Meowth, that's right!

Name: Eternity

Nickname: Tina

Pokemon: Shadow Tails, the Dark Moon Pokemon

Appearance: Eternity But in silver and grey, with a crescent moon on her forehead and charcoal silver wings. Here's my little bio on the Shadow Tails.

While looking like an underfed fox, the Shadow Tails is quite the trickster and loves to play games. But if tamed, it becomes a fiercly loyal friend and companion. But watch out for it's powerfull Dark and Fire type moves.

Type: Fire/Dark

Attacks: Flame Thrower, Shadow Ball, Bite, Thief, Fire Blast, Sunny Day, Will-o-whisp, Safe Guard, Fire Spin and Teleport

Custom: Shadow Flame Wall, Dark Ember, Blazing Darkness

Weapon: Doesn't exactly carry any weapons

Add-ons: Collar with a moon charm

Theme song: "Unchained Melody" by LeAnn Rimes

Nation: Pyronsia, but was banished after evolution

Personality: Eternity is a bit stand offish, but it's just because she's trying to hide the fact that she's really shy and hurt. Still, you'll find that she's a bit of a dreamer; she's talking to herself almost constantly, but it's because she doesn't have anyone else to talk to most of the time.

Bio: Eternity is really the twin sister of Princess Kyu-Jun, but was banished from the kingdom when she accidently discovered a Shadow Stone and evolved into a Shadow Tails. When the rest of the Kingdom found out, they begged Kyu-Jun to "rid us of this evil creature."She was torn, because she and Eternity had always been really close. Wanting to spare Kyu-Jun the torment of banishing her, she vanished in the dark of night, becoming a willing outcast.

Eternity traveled the world for a long time, just trying to survive. She saw a great variety of other Pokemon species that she knew she wouldn't have seen if she'd stayed in Pryronsia; she even met the messengers of the God Pokeman at times. She was once graced with meeting the Goddess Celibi, who told her that she had a great destiny waiting for her and that there was a reason for her becoming a Shadow Tails. Ready to take on the threat that the Goddess hinted on, she raced for Pyronsia, to warn the rest of the Kingdom of the pending danger.

Quote: Even outcasts and wanderers have a home somewhere.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Shadow followed Alvan she knew that there was the choice of either attack or stay hidden, looking over to the others she murmured, "Okay, so should we attack or not?" She waited for one of them to reply, trying to figure out what she was suppose to do in the mean time.

She looked around at the group they had, there was Blitz, Jacob, Tina, Alvan and herself, she then looked back at the things that looked as if they were made by six year-olds; growling softly she lifted one of them up and dropped it on another's head. Looking at the group she thought, "Okay, now that I just did that; get read 'cause they will be calling for help right about...now!" And sure enough the creatures did as she had warn the group.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
"well we can't stay here now. let's fight our way out. FLAMETHOWER!!!"

Alvan shoots out a flamethrower blasting the bunch of cylinders. the group makes a break for it as more cylinders persues them. they are soon trapped into a deadend alley. "okay now we're trapped."

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
"okay now we're trapped."

"No, we're not," Eternity growled. A strange gleam in her eyes, the fox continued, "There is no way I'm giving up. My sister's been kidnapped and someone's trying to destroy our kingdom. Her Lady Celibie told me what was to happen, and I will not let her confidence down. So stand back for a moment, and don't get in my way."

Trying to cool her temper, the vixen held her eyes closed for a moment. Suddenly, snapping them open, she covered her body in a black flame. With a deadly grin in her eyes, Tina howled, "Blazing Darkness!" as the dark fire swarmed around the strange creatures, leaving nothing behind but a few cinders.

Exhausted, Eternity slipped down and placed her head on her paws for a moment. A weak laugh coming from her, she said softly, "Man, last time I use that move more then once in a day." Waiting a moment, she quickly climbed back to her feet as said, "Come on. Let's get moving before someone else comes."

As if on cue, a thundering roar was heard in the small alley. Twisting her ears in pain, Eternity glanced up as a huge shadow appeared on the ground, quickly followed by an even larger Charzard. Bristling, ready to attack, she heard a familiar voice growl, "Who goes there? State who you are, or you will be...."

Quickly cutting across him the fox whispered, "Wildfire?"

Twisting his head to look at her, the anger in his eyes instantly changed to relief. Rushing over, she jumped up and licked his cheek for a moment. Holding her back, the dragon said, "Yes. And it's good to see you as well, Princess Eternity."

Turning her head away for a moment, the vixen quietly intoned, "You're not supposed to call me that, Wildfire. I was banished, remeber? My title is gone, as well as my brithrights." Trying to turn her mind away from the past, she managed in a slightly more cheerful voice, "I want you to meet my friends. Wildfire this is Shadow, Alvan, Jacob and Blitz. Guys, this is Widfire; one of the palace's Elite Guard."

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Alvan is in shock, sort like a fan to a celebrity.

"Wildfire....the Wildfire?!?!?!? my dad fought along side you during the Port Nelvana crisis!!!!

Wildfire turns to Alvan with an amusing grin.

"why Alvan! look at you. a grown combusken. your father would be proud to see you." notcies the ashes "i see you met the Duke's robots."

"the Duke?"

"the Duke of Zill. well, that what he calls himself. his army came out of nowhere and stormed the city. they caught us off guard and took over the palace. i was only able to get most of the palace guards out, we plan to take back the Palace before he finds the Moltres Flame."

Alvan's eyes widened because the Moltres Flame is the most treasured relic in Pryonsia, in fact its the hierloom of the royal family for generations. it is said that whoever possesses shall be given the power of Moltres himself.

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
"why Alvan! look at you. a grown combusken. your father would be proud to see you."

Smiling, Eternity replied, "Yes, I'm sure he would be. Besides you, Wildfire, he was one of the best in the Guard."

"i see you met the Duke's robots."

"the Duke?"

"the Duke of Zill. well, that what he calls himself. his army came out of nowhere and stormed the city. they caught us off guard and took over the palace. i was only able to get most of the palace guards out, we plan to take back the Palace before he finds the Moltres Flame."

"No," she ground out. Seeing the look on Wildfire's face, the vixen spat, "No way are they getting the Flame. My title might be gone; but if I'm here, then I still have of duty to the kingdom. Let's get moving. The sooner we can get in and out, the better. But please, do me one favor; if things get to dangerous, I want all of you to get out of here and leave me to handle it, got that?"

Seeing the slightly dark gleam in her eye, Wildfire grew concerned. Waiting until he caught her gaze, he pulled her away from the others. Making certain that they weren't listining, he said in a low whisper, "Eternity, what's wrong? Is it the Prophecy? Is it true....?"

Cutting across him, she hissed back, "Don't even say it, Wildfire; please! I can't even stand to think about it; if I don't dwell on it, then it seems less likely to happen. So please, leave it alone; what's past is past."

Still not ready to let it go, the Charzaird pressed further, "Please, Tina, listen to me. You know the true reason why you were banished, don't you? They fear the Prophecy, little one; they fear the power of the Dark Goddess...."

"That's enough!" she screamed. Breathing, she tried in a calmer tone, "Please, that's enough, Wildfire. I told you, I don't want to even remeber it. So, unless it comes to pass, you will not speak of it; understand?"

Getting a reluctant nod from the warrior, she said in a clear, carrying tone, "Good. Now that we've got that settled, let's find the Moltres Flame before those idiot robots do. And then, we're going to find my sister; Kyu-Jun's the only one who can run this kingdom."

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Jacob had then looked around and had seen Blitz, Shadow, Tina, Alvan and himself.

He had then turned to Wildfire smirking," hello and nice to meet you"

. Jacob had then flew in the air looking to see if there were any more cylinders. He had then flown to a top of a building and became surrounded by cylinders he had then screamed,"Earthquake!" He had knocked all of them down there landing close to Shadow and sat down.

He looked around and asked, "So are we going to go or not before more come?"

Jacob had looked at Wildfire again and thought to himself," He is not that much of a big shot or celebrity I beat I could beat him."

Jacob had then hung on a edge waiting for everyone else to do anything. He had felt like fighting someone btu did not want to lose to group.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Shadow knew that they had to keep moving, she then waited for one of the group members to say something. The others walked ahead of them, she glanced over to Wildfire and Tina knowing that she really shouldn't listen in on what they were saying; but as soon as the Prophecy brought up she stopped walking and listened in. Not showing that she was listening in, the reason being is 'cause if she was right on which Prophecy they were speaking of; she has read about it at home.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Alvan closes his eyes to assess the situation.

"okay, let's see. the capital city has been taken over by some tyrant called the Duke of Zill, the princess is in danger, the Moltres Flame is about to fall into the wrong hands."

he then opens his eyes quicked and spoke in a commmanding voice.

"All Right everyone!!! listen up! were going to oust that second-rate tryant and his tin-can army of Pryonsia. Wlidfire, round up the rebels at the palace gates. will gonna storm the palace and take back what is ours!!!!" turns to enterity and bows on one knee. "Enterity i don't care that you're a banished princess nor about your powers. All that matters now is saving your sister. and by Moltres' Fire, I will NOT rest until both the Princess and our kingdom our freed from this Duke. You have my word and my loyalty."

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Jacob had turned to Alvan and asked," Well don't we need a plan first we can't just storm? the place we don't have enough people to just do that."

He hadn't even been thinking about Eternity's sister or the Moltres Flame he just wanted to fight. He had then looked up to the sky wondering what they could do. Jacob flew in the air trying to look how tough the palace was guarded. He had barely seen any people and thought where they were.

"Well I don't see any people there", he said immedality.

Jacob and then dropped to the ground and looked around at everyone to see what they were doing. He had looked to Alvan promising he would get her sister back. Jacob knew never to promise someone unless you know you can do it. He had then put his hands on his arm waiting to see some action

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
"okay, the plan will play out of three steps. step one: Wildfire and his men will create a diversion at the palace gates, forcing most of the Duke's robots out of the palace. step two: I, along with Jacob, Blitz, Shadow, and Enternity will find an alterate route into the palace. step Three: defeat the Duke and retake Pryonsia." looks at the group. "any questions?"

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
step two: I, along with Jacob, Blitz, Shadow, and Enternity will find an alterate route into the palace.

Smiling in grim determination, Eternity pitched in, "I know the perfect place then. There's a waterway on the east side of the castle. Not many people know that it's there. It would be perfect for getting inside."

Seeing the look on Wildfire's face, the vixen just shrugged and said, "What? I used to do it all the time. It was my way of getting out when things got to stuffy for me to handle. Well, come on; let's get going!" But before she ran off, Tina paused for a moment. "Alvan? Thank-you," she whispered before bolting ahead a little.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Shadow listened to the plan, looking at Alvan she knew that sure right now he was crazy; she wonder what he would be like after he became his final stage. She then murmured, "So, let's get a move on then." Waiting for one of them to say something, she was thinking about a Mew that if it was to show up and any harm came to her; she would be in big trouble with Selvaris.

OOC: Yuck, writer's block...anyway, would it be okay if I carry out what I'm planning Cyborg009? PM, just trying to figure out the Mew's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back