• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Crystal Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Long ago...in the world of Shintoja, Pokemon have lived out there lives as would humans do in our world. In Shintoja, all Pokemon act and talk like normal humans. they build massive cities, formed numerous nations and have lived in peace. For 1000 years, the Pokemon of Shintoja were at peace.

...Until one day an Evil Civilization called the Dark Matter Empire invaded Shintoja and waged war on all pokemon. dispite thier valiant efforts, the Pokemon were pushed to the point of extinction. When all seamed lost, a ray of hope's light brust form the sky. from that light came the legendary Pokemon who lead the Poekmon to victory. The Dark Matter Empire was defeated and their leader slain. However, the war had left all of Shintoja in complete ruin, unable to support any life. taking pity on the mortal Pokemon, the Legendary Pokemon receated thier world as it was before the war occured. after their task was done they ascended to the etheral plane and became the God Pokemon. To thank them for restoring thier world, the other Pokemon agreed to worship them and rebuild their civilizations in their name.

The God Pokemon are:

Moltres: The God Pokemon of Fire, Ruler of the Fire Pokemon and one of the Great Five

Zapdos: The God Pokemon of Thunder, Ruler of the Electric Pokemon and one of the Great Five

Articuno: The God Pokemon of Ice, Ruler of the Ice Pokemon and one of the Great Five

Lugia: The God Pokemon of Water, Ruler of the Water Pokemon and one of the Great Five

Ho-oh: The God Pokemon of the Sky, Ruler of the Flying Pokemon and leader of the Great Five

Suicune: Gaurdain of all water Pokemon and the sacred messenger of Ho-oh

Entei: Gaurdain of all Fire Pokemon and the symbol of war and heroes

Raikou: Gaurdain of all Electric Pokemon and the bringer of thunderstorms

Rayquaza: God of Pokemon of all Dragon Pokemon

Groudon: Titan Pokemon of the Earth

Kyogre: Titan Pokemon of the Sea

Celebi: The Goddess of Time and Space and Gaurdain of the forest

100 years have passed and the world has been reborn. New Pokemon nations have been formed throughout all of Shintoja.

The Kingdom of Pyronsia: One the most powerful nations and one the most magnificent in design. Leader: Princess Kyu-Jun (Ninetails)

The Republic of Gaiarena: A nation which most of its cities are in the trees and forest of the Gaia contintent. Leader: King Treeroot (Venusaur)

The Aquarion Empire: A massive nation that is mostly populated in the Kanjo Islands. Leader: Emperor Anglar (Whiscash)

The Dragon Clans: A group of dragon-type Pokemon that live in the Dragoran Valley. Leader: Chief Drago (Dragonite)

The Kingdom of Vulcanix: The entire kingdom is nothing but one big volcano were the Rock Pokemon guard its emense power. Leader: King Otar (Onix)

The Lands of Ooga Booga: A dark forboding land littered with tomestones, graveyards, and ghost pokemon. Former Leader: Count Sepish (Lucario) current "Leader": The Boogie Trio (Gastly, Haunter, Gengar)

The Meda Empire: A futuristic nation that controls southern half of the Terra continent. Leader: Emperor Voltrox (Electabuzz)

The Nation of Galceria: A Nation that resides in the northern parts of the Terra Continent. Leader: Lord Frosen (Walrein)

The Insect Hive: A collective of bug type pokemon that rule the Ceres Forest. Leader: Queen Hivera (Beequeen)

The Neo Kingdom: A new faction that has resided in peace in Neo Island. Leader: Lord Selvaris (Mewtwo)

The Sky Kingdom of Etheira: A large floating city that only accessable via Flying Pokemon or by Airship. Leader: Prophet Nexuos (Xatu)

However, a new enemy is beginning to take form, threating the very existence of Shintoja. Now five Pokemon must band together, find the anicent God Crystals and save the world from total destruction.

Rules:
No godmodding
No power playing
you can't use high powered attacks like hyper-beam until later on
you can create three custom attacks: one low power, one medium, and one high power
MUST follow the story
Have fun!!!!
post "Meowth, that's right!" if you comply with the rules

Players:
Alvan: Cyborg009(me)
Meri: Roxas13
Hellion: Seigfreid
Shadow: Kari'Heart
Enternity: Ivyprincesofhart

Template

Name:
Pokemon:
Appearence:
Attacks:
Weapon:
Add-ons:
Theme song:
Nation:
Profile:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Alvan
Pokemon: Combusken
Appearence: A basic Combusken with soldier-type clothes
Attacks: Flame Thrower, Fire Spin, Sky Uppercut, Quick Attack, Hyper Beam,
Custom Attacks: Iron Slash, Fire Bomb, Moltres Fury
Weapon: A iron claw gaunlet that belonged to his father
Add-ons: A red bandana bearing the Pryonsia crest
Theme song: Everytime We Touch
Nation: Pryonsia
Profile: Born in the town of Ciderburg, on the outskirts of the Pryonsia Captial city of Jenseria. As a Torchic he was trained by his father Xavier, a Blazekin who worked as a soldier for the Fire Guard. Xavier vanished while investigating the Vulcanix mountians. Since then after evolving into a Combusken, Alvan began his journey to find his dad and help the Pryonsia kingdom. He's very persistent and tends to get in trouble. but he gets wishy-washy around beautiful girl pokemon and is very commited to a quest when given.

Last edited:

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Meowth, that's right!

Template

Name: Meri (said Mer-eye)
Pokemon: Sneasel
Appearence: A basic sneasel, but the red feathers are missing and he has a belt with a dagger, a quiver with ten arrows and a long bow, and a grey-green cloak
Attacks: Shadow Claw (From Diamond and Pearl) Shadow Ball, Faint Attack, Metal Claw, Pin Needle
Custom Moves: Shadow Merge, Dark Beam, Rush Speed, Dark Minion
Weapon: A short dagger that has a sterling silver hilt with a black blade that is over-balanced at the tip, making it a perfect throwing knife. The long bow has ten arrows, six of the arrows are pidgeot feathers, while the other four are gold tipped and have feathers from each of the four legendary birds. These arrows have been passed down from generation to generation of Meri's family.
Add-ons: The cloak Meri wears makes him almost invisible to the untrained eye.
Theme song: The outside by Staind
Nation: Originally from Gaiarena, Meri was banished after selling his feathers and ice power for the ability to move in the shadows. Since then he has traveled to each nation as a mercenary and trader.
Profile: Born to a chief of the Sneasel tribe of Gaiarena, Meri was treated like a prince. Hating that, due to his over developed aggresion, Meri then lashed out at several bullies, cutting them to ribbons. Since the nations were in a pact of peace, Meri was then set on probation. Then after meeting a dark spirit, Meri sold his feathers and ice power for a dark magic that made him almost invisible. The spirit then trained him in the arts of stealth, but when the tribe learned of his betrayal, he was banished. Now a wanderer, Meri decided it was time to do something important.

Last edited:

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
Meowth, that's right!

Name:Hellion
Pokemon:Charmeleon
Appearence:A Charmeleon that has a black and blue flame with red eye's and Black Strips on his back with creasent moon shaped strips on his eye's and a tatered Blazer
Attacks:Will-O-Wisp,Shadow Punch,Shadow Ball,Flamethrower,Overheat,Dragon Rage,Dragon Claw,Fire Punch,Mega Kick,Mega Punch,Zap Cannon and Hyper Beam
Custom:Shadow Fire Claw, Shadow Flame Rage, and Hyper Heat Cannon
Weapon:Shocker Gauntlet left Behind by a his sister
Add-ons:Sun glasses
Theme song:Crawling
Nation:Ooga Booga
Profile:He was origanly from Pyronsia or so he thinks but he really doesn't know he all he remebers are the memories of his adopted family. His Adopted father is a Duskull. His Adopted mother is a Shuppet and his adopted sister is a Haunter who Where royal gaurds of Count Sepish but they dissapeared after a misson.

He is captain of the royal guard but people would really think that because of the way he dress. He is annomally to most of the people of Ooga Booga because he is a fire type and are usually found in Pyronsia.He also has a bunch of fan girls and usually has to run to get anywhere.

Last edited:

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
great character profile siegfield! three down, two to go.

could someone bump this please?

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Meowth, that's right!

Name: Shadow.

Pokemon: Gardevoir.

Appearence: Like she looks like in the game, but she has a ribbon around her neck, and some daggers.

Attacks: Will-o-wisp, Teleport, Psychic, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond, (Use it only when she has to.) Confusion, Sunny Day, Grudge, Shadow Strike. (Those final two moves are from Diamond and Pearl.)

Custom Moves: Will Strike (It's a mix of Will-o-wisp and Shadow Strike) low power, Psyshock medium power, Psychic cannon high power.

Weapon: Daggers.

Add-ons: She has a punch which has mega-potions for if very low on hp.

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mNOJpN_qOQ&mode=related&search=

Nation: The Neo Kingdom.

Profile: You could find Shadow looking around the island which she was born on,mostly out at the ocean. She is a daydreamer so she does zone out every once in awhile. Her father gave her a ribbon when she was still Ralts, every since then she has not token off the ribbon. She has wonder if their world was safe, now that she knows that it's not safe she wants to help keep it safe, so she is getting what she needs before she heads out to see what is out there.Nightfall have's no friends, I guess you could say for her being a Gardevoir she is alone wolf. She did have one friend but they went missing when she was still Kirlia. Her dad was sad when he saw her crying.

Last edited:

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Meowth, that's right!

Name: Eternity

Nickname: Tina

Pokemon: Shadow Tails, the Dark Moon Pokemon

Appearance: http://img.sheezyart.com/art/medium/42/422912.jpg But in silver and grey, with a crescent moon on her forehead and charcoal silver wings

Type: Fire/Dark

Attacks: Flame Thrower, Shadow Ball, Bite, Thief, Fire Blast, Sunny Day, Will-o-whisp, Safe Guard, Fire Spin and Teleport

Custom: Shadow Fire, Dark Ember, Blazing Darkness

Weapon: Doesn't exactly carry any weapons

Add-ons: Collar with a moon charm

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok0sS5jWCYE "Unchained Melody" by LeAnn Rimes

Nation: Pyronsia, but was banished after evolution

Personality: Eternity is a bit stand offish, but it's just because she's trying to hide the fact that she's really shy. Still, you'll find that she's a bit of a dreamer; she's talking to herself almost constantly, but it's because she doesn't have anyone else to talk to most of the time.

Bio: Eternity is really the twin sister of Princess Kyu-Jun, but was banished from the kingdom when she accidently discovered a Shadow Stone and evolved into a Shadow Tails. When the rest of the Kingdom found out, they begged Kyu-Jun to "rid us of this evil creature." She was torn, because she and Eternity had always been really close. Wanting to spare Kyu-Jun the torment of banishing her, she vanished in the dark of night, becoming a willing outcast.

Eternity traveled the world for a long time, just trying to survive. She saw a great variety of other Pokemon species that she knew she wouldn't have seen if she'd stayed in Pryronsia; she even met the messengers of the God Pokeman at times. She was even graced with meeting the Goddess Celibi, who told her that she had a great destiny waiting for her and that there was a reason for her becoming a Shadow Tails. Ready to take on the threat that the Goddess hinted on, she raced for Pyronsia, to warn the rest of the Kingdom.

Quote: Even outcasts and wanderers have a home somewhere.

Whenever you guys want to start.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
and away we go!!!

Our story begins in the peaceful town of Rootburg, on the border of the Gaiarena territory. it is here that the inhabitants are celebrating the 75th anniversery of the Republic of Gaiarena. and it is also that five pokemon, obivious to the fact that destiny has brought them to this town for a specific reason. all thought they do not know each other but they will have to work together to save the world from total annilation.

We now enter Rootburg's most famous tavern/pub: the Iron Tail Tavern. here dozens of pokemon from different parts of the country have gathered, drinking, singing, and everything else. in a corner of the tavern, a combusken, who is one of the five heroes of our story is busy reading a map of all of Shintoja.

????: now let's see. if the Kanjo islands are here, and the Terra Continent is here. i could island-hop for only a week until reaching the open water to the nearest port in Terra. Yes! That's the main plan!

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
????: now let's see. if the Kanjo islands are here, and the Terra Continent is here. I could island-hop for only a week until reaching the open water to the nearest port in Terra. Yes! That's the main plan!

What the Combusken didn't noticed was that he was being watched. "Why am I here?" The person asked themself. The person walked away from the combusken. "What is that Combusken doing?" She thought. The person walked looking around her every once in awhile. When she got to a map that had her home island on it, she looked down at the ground and let out a sigh.

"I wonder where my friend went." She said to herself. She looked at the sky and got lost in her thoughts again. She pulled herself out of her thoughts and spun around to see if anyone was behind her."I wonder why this is happening again?" She asked herself. She moved to another part of Rootburg, she stopped when she found her way back to the map were she saw that Combusken.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
and the Combusken is still there reading the said map.

Combusken: i wonder what's happening back home. the Aquarion Empire has been boasting thier defenses for some reaso...

he sensed someone behind them. he slowly arms his gaunlet and draws it at...

Combusken: all right you...uh

...a Gardevoir with a ribbon around her neck.

Combusken: uh....*disarms the claw gaunlet* begging your pardon...uh...madam. i didn't know you were....uh....mmm.....there...uhhh

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
A Charmeleon was in the outskirts off Rootburg. He was holding his claw that was currently on fire but not just any fire it was blackish grey. He started running at a tree while the claw was let go and was tearing the ground appart.

???????: SHADOW FIRE CLAW!!!!

The tree that was currently infront of him exploaded and the parts that flew off where currently burning with the same blackish grey flame and becoming ash. The Charmeleon whiped his forehead.

???????: Few...I don't know why the Boogie Trio sent me here but it is good practice for my new move. Well atleast there aren't any rabid fan girls here.

OOC: As you can see I based Shadow Fire Claw on Chidori

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
OOC: good to know.

BIC: meanwhile the Combusken and the Gardevoir are still staring at each other. the combusken is starting to get nervous and sweaty because he gets whisy-washy around cute girl pokemon.

then he snaps out of it.

Combusken: BRRR....Sorry about that! name's Alvan. and you are....

Last edited:

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Meanwhile, on the opposite side of Rootberge....

"Sheesh, what's with these guys?" She almost cried out, looking at a pair a Mightyena. But closer inspection revealed them to be foaming at the mouth and to have a crazed look in their eyes. Now she recognized the symptoms: it was full blown rabies. Nothing to do now except put these poor creatures out of their misery.

Eternity rushed in, going for a quick Bite attack before they got a chance to do the same. But she pulled up at the last second, remembering that contact with any body fluid would transmit the disease. She jumped over there heads, performing a graceful flip before landing.

A searing pain shot up her leg once she landed. Looking down, she saw a ring of crimson blood welling up to the surface near her paw. Damn! They managed to nail her anyways! She looked up into their blood red eyes. They were going to die in days from the virus anyway; might as well make it less painful for them.

Tina concentrated, a dark red flame forming around her. Not satisfied, she pushed up her body temerature, untill the heart of the fire was a deep, midnight black. Smiling sadly, she focused on the Mightyena. Because of the intensity of this attack, she only had one shot; she wouldn't have enough strength for another one. Letting out a piercing howl, she cried "Blazing Darkness!" The ebony black fire shot straight at the wolves, engulfing them. For one moment, she heard a painful yip; then the dark fire burned out, leaving only ashes where her fellow canines had been a moment ago.

Unhappy at the slaughter, even if it was a mercy killing, she limped to the tavern in Rootberg. "Maybe they'll have some Potions or a Full Heal," she thought, as she gingerly pushed through the door of the pub.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Alvan: sorry about my behaivor. i sometimes do that around....

and thats when Alvan saw a ninetails limping into the tavren.

Alvan: one sec.

and...zing...he runs past causing her to spin around like a top. Alvan stops at the ninetails and says.

Alvan: uhh...excuse me miss, but i noticed you limpping. do you need any assistance.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
uhh...excuse me miss, but i noticed you limpping. do you need any assistance

After Shadow mange to stop spinning. "Hey you okay?" She asked moving towards the Shadow tails. When she got over to them, she looked at the Shadow tails paw. "What happened?" She asked, The shadow tails looked the other way.
Shadow crocked her head to the side."Did you get attacked by something?" She asked. Shadow, the Combusken and nor the shadow tails said anything.

"I wonder what happened to this Shadow tails?" She thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back