• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon Sapphire Version Gameshark Codes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

gameshark sucks

action replay ftw!! <3333

Check the official website, they have codes. Plus, ever heard of "Google"? Try that.

E

Eclipse

^ WTF?

i've never heard of that code. how does walking through walls benefit you in Pokemon? o_o

E

Eclipse

^ some pokemon can only be obtained through nintendo events or codes, like celebi, mew, deoxys, jirachi, and others. If you don't go to the nintendo event, which is very rare and hard to get to, you have to obtain it code-wise. =/

also, say you have sapphire, but you don't have ruby or any other game. You can't catch all the pokemon in the game, because you need to obtain some pokemon from the other games by trading. You can use codes to obtain the pokemon you couldn't get =/

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I had them, but i cant remember where i found them
I could have ALL the old Pokemon,plus Deoxys and Jirachi to Sappire and be invisible,walk through buildings and be able to catch shiny Pkmn,Lugia's and other..
EDIT:
I got one (Lv 90 random PKMN)
9e6ac862
823ab7a8
8365f8fa
817cf3e9
56401eef
892cf351
Not sure if it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back