• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Mythical Pokemon Events

February 1-24: Mew (GameStop/EB Games)
March 1-24: Celebi (Nintendo Network)
April 1-24: Jirachi (Nintendo Network)
May 1-24: Darkrai (GameStop/EB Games)
June 1-24: Manaphy (Nintendo Network)
July 1-24: Shaymin (Nintendo Network)
August 1-24: Arceus (GameStop/EB Games)
September 1-24: Victini (Nintendo Network)
October 1-24: Keldeo (Nintendo Network)
November 1-24: Genesect (GameStop/EB Games)
December 1-24: Meloetta (Nintendo Network)

Source: Mythical | Pokémon 20th

Last edited by a moderator:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Pokemon

Called it.

Anyway I`ll just carry over the possible sequel theory here
CcGT6p4XIAAHDXN.jpg:large

Sdog

Awards

Only so many hours to wait at this point. No matter what it is I'm sure tomorrow will be interesting to say the least.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

Only so many hours to wait at this point. No matter what it is I'm sure tomorrow will be interesting to say the least.

I'll basically be waking up, hyping over whatever they show, and then heading to work soon afterwards and chatting about it there with a couple buddies of mine xD

Sdog

Awards

I'll basically be waking up, hyping over whatever they show, and then heading to work soon afterwards and chatting about it there with a couple buddies of mine xD

That sounds like one of the best possible ways to go about this! =p

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

You know, it does make sense, when you think about that specific theory. Especially if the second part of Kalos has even more new Pokemon, hence why Gen 6's new additions were so small compared to other new gens (though I actually liked that).

I know it would never happen (especially since I don't even know how it would happen, since save data is on a catridged), but I'd love to see X&Y's data somehow effect/give you bonuses in S&M if they are real and sequels.

Guess we'll get to see what Looker is up to again in post game, possibly? Just wonder what Legendaries this will involve, if it isn't (and probably isn't) just Zygarde based.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

Since X and Y were used not only as the names but also played into the design if Xerneas and Yveltal, could it be possible that the hypothetical Legendaries of "Sun" and "Moon" (waiting on confirmation before I treat them as real) could perhaps be based around the logo designs? The Moon logo kinda looks like a bird-ish thing.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Ugh, the Direct starts EXACTLY when class starts for me... darn it!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

I'm already awake...where's the youtube link for the direct?

Nevermind

Here:

[video=youtube;CJnzH2C6Cr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJnzH2C6Cr4[/video]

Last edited:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

That little whammy at the end about transferring from the digital versions of RBY to Sun and Moon was a nice little surprise.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

That little whammy at the end about transferring from the digital versions of RBY to Sun and Moon was a nice little surprise.

Yeah that was unfortunately the only exciting part haha. I mean, if it didn't leak the actual games would have been exciting but yeah...

Its weird they didn't clarify at all what they are.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

lol we learned nothing about the actual game. i wonder how long it will be before we find out true details.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Nice S&M is confirmed but weird we didn't get anything on it besides it coming out this year (seeing the version legendaries would have been nice...)

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Before disappointment and anger, we shouldn't have knew about the titles until today, so for anyone expecting more than they got, blame yourself.

It's confirmed, whether its Gen 6 or 7, we will wait for CoroCoro

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Before disappointment and anger, we shouldn't have knew about the titles until today, so for anyone expecting more than they got, blame yourself.

It's confirmed, whether its Gen 6 or 7, we will wait for CoroCoro
Dude, calm down. No one on this site has expressed any anger or disappointmengt

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Also I didn't spoil myself lol, the internet did. I would have been fine waiting for today.

Anyway, Swoosh's post was basically what I was gonna say now. They did show snippets of new things. Concept art and yeah I think that's a new bird Pokemon? The concept art was a new Water-Pokemon themed place that looked fancy, a Pokemon Center, and lots of trucks haha.

Back