• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
1. Remember the Rayman for Sm4sh leak. It was a pretty well done and professionally made fake leak.

2. I would definitely like for there to be a Dragon/Bug combination. I really liked Garchomp's Dragon/Ground combo, even though Ice massacred it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I mean, the background looks low quality enough someone probably could have whipped it up in like a week or so.

I heard the "leaker" said it IS Bug/Dragon but I am taking it all with a grain of salt. Like it looks like it could be a Pokemon ha, either way I don't mind as I don't think I like it enough to use.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Then again, the entirety of Gen5 was leaked once, so it's definitely a possibility

I mean right, Incineroar, Primarine, and Decidueye were leaked like 5 months before they were shown as well lol. Like I realize its possible, and likely some leak will happen over these next 8 months where its actually real ha. I just dunno if this is one yet. I hope its a part of a reveal of a couple Pokemon at least like they did for Sun and Moon, I like being surprised.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Apparently they trademarked Armored Mewtwo AND the Nintendo of America twitter deleted a tweet that mentioned Gym Masters. Typo? Rushed announcement? You decide.

Its no coincidence that Armored Mewtwo is getting trademarked when new film is coming out.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Apparently they trademarked Armored Mewtwo AND the Nintendo of America twitter deleted a tweet that mentioned Gym Masters. Typo? Rushed announcement? You decide.

Its no coincidence that Armored Mewtwo is getting trademarked when new film is coming out.

Isn't there an Armored!Mewtwo in the film?

Also, the Gym Masters bit was already announced when they said that Gyms are gonna be like Soccer stadiums.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I assume that, even though its relatively minor, Pokemon Company didn't want that info out yet. I am excited to truly see how these are different from what we are used to.

I will also say Armored Mewtwo is just for merch and stuff based on the "new" movie. I guess its a weird coincidence a popular rumor is about armored evolutions and Mewtwo being one to get said evolution.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I assume that, even though its relatively minor, Pokemon Company didn't want that info out yet. I am excited to truly see how these are different from what we are used to.

I will also say Armored Mewtwo is just for merch and stuff based on the "new" movie. I guess its a weird coincidence a popular rumor is about armored evolutions and Mewtwo being one to get said evolution.

...or it's a coincidence that the rumor coincided with the trademark. It's a game with a pseudo-medieval setting, and Mewtwo has an armored version, so it wouldn't be that big of a mental leap to try and establish a connection, making the "leak" strong.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
...or it's a coincidence that the rumor coincided with the trademark. It's a game with a pseudo-medieval setting, and Mewtwo has an armored version, so it wouldn't be that big of a mental leap to try and establish a connection, making the "leak" strong.

I guess that's what I meant, sorry, I didn't word it well.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Can we have regular Pokemon evolutions for this game? Like, it wouldn't kill to have a regular Farfetch'd and Chatot evolution.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Can we have regular Pokemon evolutions for this game? Like, it wouldn't kill to have a regular Farfetch'd and Chatot evolution.

I agree with the sentiment but if they do this I think they focus should almost exclusively on Gen 4 and up since they have literally never had the chance for later evolutions or pre-evos. Also gen 5 and up got ripped off on Megas as well. And regional variants...well yeah. We all know what happened there lol.

Back