• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Aw man. Slowbro returns?!?! That's not good.....
Well, it is a Galarian Slowbro, and Slowpoke is pure Psychic, so he'll have something different and unique to him this time I'm sure. Same for Slowking.

Apparently you can catch Galarian Slowpoke right now but it can't evolve until you get special items for it to evolve into Slowbro and Slowking from the Isle of Armor and the Crown Tundra respectively.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
New/Old Mystery Dungeon is nice. Demo is live now.
Playin' it as we speak. I presume it lasts until the Skarmory boss fight. Hopefully you can migrate the save file once the full game gets released. I honestly answered the questions and got the Calm type, male Pokemon: Mudkip! :3

I am over the moon with the new Mystery Dungeon reveal.
Me too! :3 I theorize that they're remaking the first game to have a working engine and then create an original Mystery Dungeon game. I'd like to think that, after two games, they miiiiiiiiiiiiiiight remake Explorers of the Sky. Fingers crossed!

Pokémon games NEVER drop in price. You have to buy them used if you want them cheap.
Mystery Dungeon games are amazing, they have a more engaging story and cast that puts the mainline to shame, save for Gen V. I highly recommend it.
Pretty much this. And overall, Pokemon spinoffs tend to have better stories.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Even better it seems they're adding more Pokemon and Megas. I am almost tempted to download the demo.

Soldier

Awards
Well, it is a Galarian Slowbro, and Slowpoke is pure Psychic, so he'll have something different and unique to him this time I'm sure. Same for Slowking.

Apparently you can catch Galarian Slowpoke right now but it can't evolve until you get special items for it to evolve into Slowbro and Slowking from the Isle of Armor and the Crown Tundra respectively.
The reason why I've stated that it's not good is because if this galarian slowpoke is in the DLC, then that means it's regular form can be brought over. One of my friends uses one against me and it is an absolute NIGHTMARE to deal with. The thing's so tanky, has slack off, and resists nearly everything I have against it. (It also means I can't use a trick room team when he has it).

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
This short did a way better job fleshing out Rose and why perhaps he couldn’t wait for his plan.

Soldier

Awards
New event mon announced on Pokemon day! Zarude, the grass/dark type with one of the worst abilities for a competitive player. Honestly, this thing is giving me the indication our next locale for a region is either South America, Asia or Africa due to it's simian like appearance. If Meltan was a huge hint towards the new region that became galar, expect another tropical themed region in our future.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The Mewtwo Stikes Back Evolution movie is actually very fun and decent. The only big negative for the English dub is how they removed the "And we succeeded..." line from before Mewtwo kills all the scientists.

Perkilator

Awards
Sword and Shield sold over 17 million copies according to the latest Nintendo investor meeting (not too far off from 18 million).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Console Pokemon is the full realization of the console/hybrid potential of the Switch. Of course it was gonna sell big.

Mario Oddessy & BotW are apparently tied in sales. How's that even possible? Although this isn't counting Wii U versions of BotW, which puts that game into 19 million overall.

Soldier

Awards
It's a shame that online battles in SwSh suck, Seriously, the largest franchise in the world couldn't be bothered to add a toggle to the battle time? I would think that the switch could handle 40 minute battles.

Back