• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Basically the only two things that are important from this presentation are New Pokémon Snap and the teased project for next week.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Pokemon Snap Pokemon Snap Pokemon Snap Pokemon Snap Pokemon Snap Pokemon Snap Pokemon Snap
giphy.gif

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Just wanna clarify we have developers(Masuda) on record saying there's nothing being developed for the Let's Go series since October 2019 and it takes them minimum of two years to pump a game out. Even if they changed their mind, it is far too soon since they never reveal a game that early into production.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Let's Go Johto would take them less, seeing as how they have an already running engine and they can just copy/paste the Kanto segment of Johto.

There’s more to game development that just “making” a game. They need permission, planning, coordination and resources before they even begin and all that takes time too. There’s legal mumbo jumbo they have to do as well. When you put all that together with Masuda on record saying they haven’t started or planned anything with Let’s Go since October 2019, then it’s too early.

Wether or not it will be easy for them to make it is another beast of itself.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
There’s more to game development that just “making” a game. They need permission, planning, coordination and resources before they even begin and all that takes time too. There’s legal mumbo jumbo they have to do as well. When you put all that together with Masuda on record saying they haven’t started or planned anything with Let’s Go since October 2019, then it’s too early.

Wether or not it will be easy for them to make it is another beast of itself.
Which is weird because it's a good series to bridge the Go and Mainline audiences together and throw the Go casuals into the Mainline games.

Unless Let's Go was a one off thing that they used to direct Go casuals into Mainline.

That in mind, I don't think we'll get an original Pokemon game until 2022 maybe. Unless the team working on the DLC is a portion of the full dev team.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
New Pokemon showcase today, in less than 30 minutes for those interested. Rumors and leans are flying about Sinnoh focus, the one I heard was GameFreak making a "different" style of new game set in a "Feudal Sinnoh" with seamless battles(?) while another studio is handling Diamond and Pearl remakes. I'm taking all that with a grain of salt though, but would be very interesting to say the least.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

IDK what confuses me more, pokeballs somehow existing in feudal Sinnoh, or Lucas/Dawn existing in feudal Sinnoh.

Still, nice to see GF try a less orthodox approach, reminds me of this 1 piece of fan art from way back when,

Back