• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
Those poor kids! I can only hope everyone was refunded and the kids don't have nightmares from this.
Just like your supposed refund with KH3 not having the last battle on a chess board?

I feel you, girl. If I was a kid who loved Pokémon (I still do and I’m an adult), I would’ve had nightmares from that accidental trailer.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I saw the movie again and I noticed something small.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Geodude has become the Iwata prefecture's tourism ambassador.

The promotional video's song is stuck in my head.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
if you have a copey of let's go pikachu/eevee and can't get to a Target store for the shiny pokemon event going on, i have a spare code here.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Before that we’re getting a Pokémon Press Conference tomorrow.

D7k3KDLV4AElIPM

Soldier

Awards
Safe to assume we will see the early bug, rodent, and bird Pokemon available on the first route. And possibly the Professor as well
Hm, anyone have any thoughts on what they might be based on? I'm honestly hoping we get some kind of ermine/wolverine based rodent that's actually powerful and usable late game. As for an early bug, I'm not entirely sure, maybe they could try giving us an actual cockroach with a new ability called fallout, that prevents the usage of gas/poison based moves. or adaptability, if I'm being honest.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Hm, anyone have any thoughts on what they might be based on? I'm honestly hoping we get some kind of ermine/wolverine based rodent that's actually powerful and usable late game. As for an early bug, I'm not entirely sure, maybe they could try giving us an actual cockroach with a new ability called fallout, that prevents the usage of gas/poison based moves. or adaptability, if I'm being honest.
I think the rodent could be a weasel or Pine Martin since those are common in England. As for the bird I want a Blue Jay

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I kinda hope we finally get a Dolphin, Kangaroo, or Narwhal Pokemon this gen. As for bugs, perhaps a Stick Bug (Grass/Bug), or Mosquito (Dark/Bug).

Also, I've seen a ton of fan mock-ups for the starters, and something I've noticed is Grookey tends to be a baboon or something, much more lithe than I'm imagining. Personally he screams Rock, Fighting, or Dark silverback gorilla to me. Personally I'd like Dark, as a bulkier version of Shiftry.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The best part of the conference is when the translator was laughing at the absurd name of the Poke Ball ++.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I like the idea of Pokemon Masters, but disappointed it's for mobile devices. Also, Brock going super sayian made me laugh xD

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I like the idea of Pokemon Masters, but disappointed it's for mobile devices. Also, Brock going super sayian made me laugh xD
Aye, lately I've felt the people behind the franchise don't give that much of a damn for their human characters. No Brock/Misty/Gary in Movie 20 (what was that even about?), no human spirits beyond the playable PT in SSBU, Pokken Tournament having generic trainers when it could've had an all-star cast, even something like Go having a new professor instead of Oak. Like why not have it be Oak for the brand awareness?

So it's kinda nice to have a game that recognizes that the humans still matter.

Soldier

Awards
I kinda hope we finally get a Dolphin, Kangaroo, or Narwhal Pokemon this gen. As for bugs, perhaps a Stick Bug (Grass/Bug), or Mosquito (Dark/Bug).

Also, I've seen a ton of fan mock-ups for the starters, and something I've noticed is Grookey tends to be a baboon or something, much more lithe than I'm imagining. Personally he screams Rock, Fighting, or Dark silverback gorilla to me. Personally I'd like Dark, as a bulkier version of Shiftry.
We already have Dolphin and Kangaroo pokemon in the form of Lanturn and Kangaskhan respectively. The stickbug idea could work, I imagine it'd be a speedy sweeper with swords dance that can't take many hits (especially with a 4x fire weakness). The mosquito could also be bug/poison in reference to the many diseases that they carry. It would be a crime if they didn't give it leech life though.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
We already have Dolphin and Kangaroo pokemon in the form of Lanturn and Kangaskhan respectively. The stickbug idea could work, I imagine it'd be a speedy sweeper with swords dance that can't take many hits (especially with a 4x fire weakness). The mosquito could also be bug/poison in reference to the many diseases that they carry. It would be a crime if they didn't give it leech life though.
Lanturn is an anglerfish. Kangaskhan still confuses me. I get that even the Japanese name uses "kangaroo" ( Kangaroo + Ruler = Garooler or "Garura") and kangaroos are known for their rad boxing skills, which is presumably why Kangaskhan has Comit Punch, but they've always looked like a big lizard.

Back