• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Oooh ooh me! me! one of the first purple beam captures was a Mr. Rime with Ice body as it's ability. I'd be more than happy to trade you one that I breed in exchange for a shield exclusive mon, send me a pm with your friend code and we'll coordinate.

Can't go wrong with Falinks, Defiant and No retreat are an excellent combo.

Well, thing is I've only played Sword so far, I haven't started my Shield playthrough yet. I want to use that team from the earliest moment I can get them traded in. So I don't have a Shield exclusive to give. Yet. Do you accept trade IOUs?

I quite enjoyed these games. New designs are fantastic and the music was great. Special shoutout to Galarian Darmanitan Zen Mode which might just be my favorite design ever. Other great designs are Toxtricity, Snormax, Falinks, Coalossal, and Rillaboom.
Rillaboom and Toxtricity were 2 of my mains and I can't stress enough how much MsTroxicityEsq has saved my bacon. Legit one of my favorites now.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Y'know...I think Gen VIII might go down as the most controversial entries in Pokémon history.

So far it is. Gen 3 disconnect controversy happened at a time when the internet wasn't accessible by everyone and the Gen V Design argument was minor.
SwSh made headlines everywhere and trended multiple times on Twitter and nothing in the past has come close save for Dennō Senshi Porygon episode. No matter, the sales speak for themselves. GameFreak knows they are untouchable now.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I have an eery feeling that the Gen4 remakes will limit themselves to their Sinnoh Pokedex and then a limited National Dex. Unless GameFreak goes guns blazing with that remake and try to include every single 'mon.

Perkilator

Awards
I think we‘re all neglecting that Game Freak are still people. They’ve no control over the game’s deadline and probably wanted to make the game better than it is, but couldn’t because of having to deal with yearly releases.

I mean, I’m still going to support their games (unless something truly unforgivable happens over at TPC), but we still need to consider what TPC is making Game Freak go through.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I think we‘re all neglecting that Game Freak are still people. They’ve no control over the game’s deadline and probably wanted to make the game better than it is, but couldn’t because of having to deal with yearly releases.

I mean, I’m still going to support their games (unless something truly unforgivable happens over at TPC), but we still need to consider what TPC is making Game Freak go through.
you do realize tpc doesn't make gamefreak do anything, right? gamefreak is one of tpc's owners as is nintendo lol

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So we got new Regis and I guess Galarian forms for the legendary birds.

Also glad to see Venasaur and Blastoise get Gigantamax forms

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Interesting to see what the future of Pokemon will look like with expansion packs. I'm still waiting for SwSh to drop in price, but it seems like the expansions will add a nice extra layer to it. I take it expansions will be taking the place of 3rd editions and sequels.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon looks interesting. I was curious about it as a kid, but never ended up getting it, so maybe now would be a good time to give it a try. Though I wish they had gone for voicing it.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Interesting to see what the future of Pokemon will look like with expansion packs. I'm still waiting for SwSh to drop in price, but it seems like the expansions will add a nice extra layer to it. I take it expansions will be taking the place of 3rd editions and sequels.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon looks interesting. I was curious about it as a kid, but never ended up getting it, so maybe now would be a good time to give it a try. Though I wish they had gone for voicing it.

Pokémon games NEVER drop in price. You have to buy them used if you want them cheap.
Mystery Dungeon games are amazing, they have a more engaging story and cast that puts the mainline to shame, save for Gen V. I highly recommend it.

NoWay

Awards
Pokémon games NEVER drop in price. You have to buy them used if you want them cheap.
Mystery Dungeon games are amazing, they have a more engaging story and cast that puts the mainline to shame, save for Gen V. I highly recommend it.
As a child I played PMD Team Blue and Explorers of Time and they are like the best Pokemon games ever for me. I remember crying at the end of EoT because the finale was so emotional. I really hope they also remake Explorers of Sky/Time/Darkness.

I’ve already tested the demo and they really nailed it. I can’t describe what this game does to me when playing it. It’s so full of nostalgia and emotional attachment for me. I love it

Back