• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll: How many of you have resisted the spoilers???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What have you seen of KH2

• I watched the menu trailer and the opening movie

Votes: 59 64.1%
  • I watched the cutscenes

Votes: 32 34.8%
  • I watched the ending movie

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I know everything about the KH2 storyline

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • I haven't seen a thing!!!

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
i've watched everything,except for all of the cut scenes, and the menue trailer, and i havn't listened to the audio either, i can't believe i watched the ending it was like pulling me in **CRIES**
im gonna buy the game anyway there is still A LOT OF SH*T I DON'T KNOW!

its_beca

I haven't seen anything. And I don't know anything either, 'cept for now that you just mentioned the 'knights'. I was gonna download the 2nd cutscene when it came out, but then it kinda stopped working and I couldn't be bothered. It would have taken an hour, I have a slow computer. >_<

I'm too lazy to go looking through tons of spoilers.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Heh, I've seen EVERYTHING with spoilers............I just like to spoil myself...hee-hee^_^

I probably won't be able to get the game soon cuz I'm broke but my friend will & plus I don't have a PS2....boo-hoo....=_=,
I'll go over her house & probably play it ALL day.....I'm already addictive to that game..

B

bettermanlamia

i have seen the opening the menu trailer the cut scenes and the ending NOT THE TRUE ending. IM not going to watch that. i almost spoiled it for my self when i saw the first ending.:(

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
xxwunlilvietxx said:
i hate spoilers, they.. well, spoil the story. >.<
Same here. I've only watched the menu trailer and the opening intro. The menu trailer wasn't that much of a spoil for me, since most of the stuff seemed to be stuff they showed in the trailers.

Jampsa said:
D-oh! Well I quess it won`t kill me but dejah would you be kind enough to do something about your sig, because it might be pretty spoilerific for someone (for me example)
Yes, please remove that pic from you sig. My eyes burn from the spoiler!

bettermanlamia said:
i almost spoiled it for my self when i saw the first ending.:(
Same here. I might not have been able to resist back then, but now I'll try.

starry_eyed_hero

I've really been trying to avoid spoilers but it's hard as hell with all the people in this forum just smacking un-tagged spoilers in everyones' faces.

So far, I've been able to avoid almost everything. Unfortunately people have pushed these two spoilers into my face:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hopefully, those 2 spoilers wont ruin the entire game for me, I'm gonna try my hardest to avoid everything else.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I congradulate anyone who hasnt seen a thing. =) Spoiler free all the way!

Foxx5

I've watched the opening movie, But I absolutley refuse to watch the ending and anyone who has should be ashamed.:mad:. You're ruining your expirerence with KH2, and when you know what happens at the end, your not playing the game for storyline. The opening didn't have any spoilers anyway, everyone knows what happens in KH and CoM.

Light Aura

I saw the opening movie, menu trailer, and cutscenes. I didn't want to watch the ending. I thought that would spoil way too much.

chasingdusk

The only thing I downloaded was the opening. At first I was really trying to resist, and bragged about my superior will power. Boy, did I betray myself. I watched it at least six times and then I deleted it from my computer so I wouldn't watch it to the point where it got boring. I wanna get that "happy/new" feeling when I watch KH2. lol.

And I refuse to watch the ending. That's one thing that I can resist. Who would want to spoil themselves to that extreme? It'd probably ruin the whole gaming experience.

chasingdusk

When I went forum hopping, the boards I visited had a special section for spoilers. So, I'm glad khinsider has one now too. But, I do have to say that this board is the fastest with updates. And, I'm sure it's the most popular one by now.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well folks. ^^ Now we've kept the spoiler threads and the non spoiler threads seperate! =) This is great for everyone! It will be easiar to stay away from spoilers, and easiar to find up to date info. xD

keybade man29

Yes I saw the opening to, good thing it was just a recap, and a good one at that in my opinion. I'm not watching anything else until I get the game(I hope I can resist a little bit longer).

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've seen the intro (About 10+ times...), the menu trailer, the first cutscene, and about 5 seconds of the ending. ^^; But its REALLY hard to resist watching stuff and getting spoiled... ><;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back