• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll: How many of you have resisted the spoilers???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What have you seen of KH2

• I watched the menu trailer and the opening movie

Votes: 59 64.1%
  • I watched the cutscenes

Votes: 32 34.8%
  • I watched the ending movie

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I know everything about the KH2 storyline

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • I haven't seen a thing!!!

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
well i only watched the intro and the AMV of the ending, its not the whole ending, if u see anyone with those screens of the ending and u get spoiled from it well thats the only spoiling there is really, so far anyway, if the whole ending comes out I WILL NOT WILL NOT WATCH IT

ERD

Yeah..and now its the day were everyone's going crazy since they got in Japan and now there giving away the whole game.:mad:

I haven't seen anything but the trailer which didn't really say much but other then that I'm keeping my eyes shut.

Man I wish I had this game NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

The Used

I've resisted the temptation to look at anything.... But this wait for KH2 in America is making me go insane I swear...

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
I hate spoilers as well. The only things I've looked at are a couple non-spoiling FMV shots.

I did have to remove someone's spoiler signature picture, but I managed to make myself blind towards it and just take out the link ;D

HeartlessOfDoom

I hate spoilers, so I haven't watched a thing or read any spoilers; I am actually using self control!!!!! Don't wanna ruin the game I've been waiting for for three years now........

keybladedheart

Website
www.myspace.com
starry_eyed_hero said:
I've really been trying to avoid spoilers but it's hard as hell with all the people in this forum just smacking un-tagged spoilers in everyones' faces.

So far, I've been able to avoid almost everything. Unfortunately people have pushed these two spoilers into my face:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hopefully, those 2 spoilers wont ruin the entire game for me, I'm gonna try my hardest to avoid everything else.

DªMNET! why did you have to do that...i was tempted, and i highlighted....and now....i know.....BUT it's all i know sooooo that's good...i guess lol but STILL! UGH! :mad:

keymaster126

Website
www.animetribe.com
i regreted it from watchin the endingT_T damn it,stupid video.
th_s_4251162b3a07a16750e6a5c49b5e33c4.gif

Ramen.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back