• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll: What Optional\Secret Boss Do You Want To Fight in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Optional\Secret Boss Do You Want To Fight?

• Eh.. I kinda don't like secre- GET OUT!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What about the Phantom Blot? That would be a great secret boss.

As for FF my pick would be Jecht. If the Islands are playable, have him and Tidus tag team Sora as a sort of father son combo.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Like redcrown said, count me in for anything that focuses on building on discernible patterns and carries the same enigma as The Phantom. I hadn't thought about the Headless Horseman as a possibility, but that would be really neat and perfect.

Otherwise, I voted for monsters. Might be cool if there was a secret boss for every type of enemy in the series so far.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just thought of another Disney boss. Yen Sid himself. Assuming he doesn't bite the dust at some point in KH3, maybe we could challenge him post game.

We never got to see him in action despite all the claims of him being a great Keyblade Master. If he isnt going to fight, make him a superboss.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Looks like after a slow start, Disney bosses are taking a commanding lead. I also would like to see a Headless Horseman encounter. I think that'd be awesome.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Ardyn Izunia from FINAL FANTASY XV. KINGDOM HEARTS needs an eccentric character like him, plus it would be cool to see the flashiness of the fight between Sora's Keyblade abilities, transformations and such, and Ardyn's Armiger. Plus the guy's full of Starscourge, which could be adapted to KH by calling it darkness.

OH MY GOD, I AGREE WITH THIS SO MUCH
I would LOVE an Ardyn secret fight, and his joker-esque attitude at times would fit in really well with the KH Disney-discourse drama speeches

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
This dude....
latest
I just hope Sora doesn't make cheesy remarks about the fight...

This dudett...
latest
I'm down for a fight with her. Shapeshift into different playstyles, meaning it's gonna be hard to adapt to her.

And...idk we should have a mission to collect these dudes...not all of them, just some.
all_626_experiments_by_danielnewton-d5517eo.jpg
They could be what the Dalmations were to KH1.

Mozenrath from Aladdin TV and Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls.
latest

Don't believe Ondore's lies.
Haha I honestly think he could mean that, by the time KH3 is out, perhaps the MoM's identity is revealed, and that identity is the one to star in KH3. Though has Nomura lied before to not spoil an important plot point?

What about the Phantom Blot? That would be a great secret boss.
Yaaas!

As for FF my pick would be Jecht. If the Islands are playable, have him and Tidus tag team Sora as a sort of father son combo.
With how much of a beast Jecht is in Dissidia, I'd like to see Sora tackle him, haha.

I just thought of another Disney boss. Yen Sid himself. Assuming he doesn't bite the dust at some point in KH3, maybe we could challenge him post game.

We never got to see him in action despite all the claims of him being a great Keyblade Master. If he isnt going to fight, make him a superboss.
Wasn't it confirmed that he quit to wielding a Keyblade, and just dedicates himself to academic part of it? I sorta remember that. But that aside, yes, Yen Sid could make an awesome secret boss. Even superboss. He could be Aqua, but times 20.

OH MY GOD, I AGREE WITH THIS SO MUCH
I would LOVE an Ardyn secret fight, and his joker-esque attitude at times would fit in really well with the KH Disney-discourse drama speeches
"The once helpless and hapless Wielder, is he now ready to claim his Mastery? Don't let us down. Let the games begin!"

Also, I think the selection of optional bosses could be wide, seeing as how this game might get some DLCs.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wasn't it confirmed that he quit to wielding a Keyblade, and just dedicates himself to academic part of it? I sorta remember that. But that aside, yes, Yen Sid could make an awesome secret boss. Even superboss. He could be Aqua, but times 20.

Only if he does the spinning spellweaver-finisher, too! Boy's gotta show them moves.

If I were to nominate any FF boss, it'd probably be Gilgamesh. Why wouldn't he want a keyblade in his collection?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Only if he does the spinning spellweaver-finisher, too! Boy's gotta show them moves.

If I were to nominate any FF boss, it'd probably be Gilgamesh. Why wouldn't he want a keyblade in his collection?

That's actually a good point about Gilgamesh. Would be neat if he actuallly were to ambush someone and momentarily use their Keyblade on the fight. Maybe it could happen in the Keyblade War, where he can easily grab any Keyblade? Haha

drew0512

Awards
Can I say all? I like how KH1 handled secret bosses. I'd like for KH3 to have KH bosses (like Xemnas or LW), original monsters (Kurt Siza, Phantom) FF bosses (Sephiroth) and Disney bosses (Titans).

So yeah, I hope KH3 takes the same direction as KH1.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Can I say all? I like how KH1 handled secret bosses. I'd like for KH3 to have KH bosses (like Xemnas or LW), original monsters (Kurt Siza, Phantom) FF bosses (Sephiroth) and Disney bosses (Titans).

So yeah, I hope KH3 takes the same direction as KH1.

I think KH3 will be primarily be a mix between KH1, KH2 and 3D.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
If there was to be any Star Wars representation, why not go with the new Disney ones?

Kylo Ren as a secret boss with a lightsaber Keyblade as a reward.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
If there was to be any Star Wars representation, why not go with the new Disney ones?

That would be neat, but someone would have to hack KH3 and give is a Reno and Xemnas fight. haha

Neo_

Awards

Blade on blade action would be awesome; I just went with Boba Fett because he would make for a really interesting fight with his flamethrower, rockets, gun and jetpack.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
"The once helpless and hapless Wielder, is he now ready to claim his Mastery? Don't let us down. Let the games begin!"

Also, I think the selection of optional bosses could be wide, seeing as how this game might get some DLCs.

Reading that line is pure fangasm material. Incredible potential, like a puzzle piece from another world that would magnificently fit in ; w ;

As the KH series aged, I feel its possibilities to include various multifandom content inside its own universe expanded. I know there are a lot of conflicts between some fans on this topic, but think about it - I wouldn't be able to imagine a, let's say, Marvel crossover in KH2, for example, Tron by itself was strange enough (but then I adored it and adored it in DDD as well), but now the feeling of getting that kind of crossover in KH3 becomes more and more comfortable, at least for me.

Phantom

Fighting some secret Disney bosses would be neat. Though I wouldn't mind monsters either, Kurt Zisa and Phantom in KH1 were quite cool.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Reading that line is pure fangasm material. Incredible potential, like a puzzle piece from another world that would magnificently fit in ; w ;

As the KH series aged, I feel its possibilities to include various multifandom content inside its own universe expanded. I know there are a lot of conflicts between some fans on this topic, but think about it - I wouldn't be able to imagine a, let's say, Marvel crossover in KH2, for example, Tron by itself was strange enough (but then I adored it and adored it in DDD as well), but now the feeling of getting that kind of crossover in KH3 becomes more and more comfortable, at least for me.

With how mainstream KH could become, they could use it as cross-media promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back