• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Poll: Who's your preferred third party member?

• Thread starter Deleted member 252753
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's your preferred 3rd party member?

• Bragi

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Hermod

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Urd

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Vor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No preference

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 252753

So the title really says it all. Do you have a favourite third party member out of Bragi, Hermod, Urd, and Vor, and why? I would be interested if anyone has some insight into the strengths/weakness of each one. I know there isn't much to do in the game yet and it might be more interesting to ask this question again a few months down the line but for now, it can't hurt to ask.

D

Deleted member 252753

Urd just because blizzard is the spell I miss
That makes sense. I was lucky enough to pick up Fire, Thunder, and Blizzard very quickly. I hope you get Blizzard or Ariel soon. I guess going forward, Urd could become the most niche companion, useful for missions with enemies weak to water but less useful against water-resistant enemies.

Also, there not being many magic cards about means Vor's magic boosts are not so useful now but I could see her becoming extremely useful as I acquire more magic cards.

andreverts

Awards
I still spend my jewels on Union investing there my savings. Hope to get Ariel or Blue Rhapsody in the daily free pull!

I will probably change Urd with Hermod whenever I obtain blizzard!

D

Deleted member 252753

I still spend my jewels on Union investing there my savings. Hope to get Ariel or Blue Rhapsody in the daily free pull!

I will probably change Urd with Hermod whenever I obtain blizzard!
Yeah, Hermod is my pick so far as he seems the best suited to quickly cutting down weak enemies for grinding.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Vor bc magic boost is clutch. When manual grinding 2st wonderland and. Low tier enemh pops up, its best fmto soend two or three tuens casting poisona/cure/potion/shell

Back