• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Port Royal! HELP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nebbie14

Hey can anyone help me with the fight in port royal where you have to keep the madallion safe! i eighter die or loose the madillion and cant get it back then the time runs out and i am just really frusterated with it!!! thank you for you help!!

Nikki

Caminee

well when u getthe medallion u could try to run and let goofy and donald do the work, or u could do a lot of limit commands like jacks, donalds, goofys, or if u have it, trinity limit

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Is this when u fight the heartless coz if it is just use the reaction command and he'll drop like 100 coins.

Caminee

i think hes talking about the battle on the ship with the pirates and u have the medallion

dime55

well one option is leveling up to get stronger. another is that if u get the coin stolen, look for the pirate with the coin over his head. if they're in the shadow, lure them into the moonlight, such as by just standing in a corner where there is moonlight. when u have the coin, u can still fight if u want exp. points but if not, just run away from the pirates i guess.

ErinRaven

Nebbie14,

After about four tries, I stood up on top deck for about 1/2 the battle (i know, i know, cheap way out). But by the time my medallion was finally stolen, there were only a few pirates left to defeat and it was easier to trace who had it. Then, just go at them!

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Heres what I did.
1.Catch the medallion.
2.Go to the steering part of the ship,where the steering wheel is.
3.Get hit until Sora drops it.
4.Run down to the middle of the ship and fight.
5.Make sure the pirates are in the light.
6.And watch out for the blue circle area,for you will get blasted if you stand on it.

It may seem like the wimpy way to do this,but it works! xB

nebbie14

I think i am gonna try what ErinRaven did!! LOL!! im at level 20 right now should i go level up? and i kept trying to kill the guy with the medallion but time always runs out before i can kill him ...... well thank you all ! and by the way i am a girl! hahah! thanks again!

Solidsocom

Wow, I just goofed off on that part. i got that medalion back from it getting stolen and I found out that you can go up to the cannons and fire them! I just played pirate for the remainder of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back