• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possibilities of a Kingdom Hearts 4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaelx

What does everyone think about the possibilities
of a Kingdom Hearts 4?
Personally I think that they'll rap it up with Kingdom Hearts 3 because
What else is there really to make a story about? And after seven games
I think the whole Kingdom Hearts thing would have been pretty exhausted.

Anyone know whether Tetsuya or anyone has commented about the future of Kingdom Hearts after 3?

Awards
Didn't you hear of it's release date? 2021!

Yeah, back to reality, how about focusing on the games at hand. Personally, I think KH3 should end it.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
<.<; I saw this title and died a little inside, i'm sorry to say. Listen. Kingdom Hearts 3 hasn't even been talked about yet. We know nothing about it. How about we stick to BBS, 358 and Coded for now, and talk about what'll happen in the next game, not the game after the one barely mentioned yet. <.<

I would put what I think about the whole Kh4 bit, but i've said it so many times before that I don't feel like typing it again.

A

Anima Relic

My only response to this, is that if there was a KH4, then they'd only be copying off of FF7 and it's "spinoffs" and have like a million games :lol:

D

Divine Light

yes Kingdom Hearts 3 has been confermed and no there wont be a KH4. theres nothing really to do with the story after KH3. i like the way KH's is. i dont want there to be like 13 games. not that theres anything wrong with FF just Kh doesn't seem like that type of series. wait it was confermed wasn't it?

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ So true, oh god it would be bad..VERY bad..To many KH would ruin it.

I<3Roxas

Nobody can say anything this far in advance, not even the creator himself. Who knows how long KH will go on. maybe it'll be like final fantasy and there'll be more storys in completely different places. KH is vast and I'm sure they could make new stuff for it for tons of games. If it stays popular, they'll keep making more though, of this i'm sure (i'm looking at you final fantasy :p)

A

Anima Relic

Nobody can say anything this far in advance, not even the creator himself. Who knows how long KH will go on. maybe it'll be like final fantasy and there'll be more storys in completely different places. KH is vast and I'm sure they could make new stuff for it for tons of games. If it stays popular, they'll keep making more though, of this i'm sure (i'm looking at you final fantasy :p)
Hopefully it doesn't go the way the FF7 series went, though I'd love to see a Kingdom Hearts movie that was in the Advent Children style :p

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
of a Kingdom Hearts 4?

Anyone know whether Tetsuya or anyone has commented about the future of Kingdom Hearts after 3?

I have no idea about Kingdom hearts 4.. lol..
But i think KH3 has been confirm..maybe KH3 is not the next KH's title..XD

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
of a Kingdom Hearts 4?

I think that it'll end at 4. I don't know why.

venaquaterra

Agreed.

Just because there's BBS doesn't mean it's KH III, nor does it mean it's in the future. You have to be really stupid or new to Kingdom Hearts if you thought that BBS was in the future.

I'm not scary, I just bite people really hard when I get ticked, which is every five seconds.

Dragoryu

^I think he means after BBS, considering Nomura has said that Sora's story is not over.

For me, anywhere from KH3 to KH6 would be fine by me. I don't really want it to extend to 7. Besides, if it stops at KH6, then we'll have a set of three trilogies, which is nice, I guess.

A

Anima Relic

Hold on, I remember in an old interview that Nomura said KH3 wasn't gonna be about Sora. Sora might be in KH3, but Sora could be just one of those supporting main characters like in the Zone of Enders games, where the main character of ZOE1 became a supporting character in ZOE2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back