• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible 2.5 Bonuses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

raycat27_2003

Awards
In 1.5, IIRC, if you played Days's cutscenes first, you'd get Days Keyblades in Re:CoM. So I'm wondering: What kind of bonuses would you like to see in 2.5?? I think that if you watch Re:Coded cutscenes, you'll get special Command Styles or a special boss that only appears in a certain spot.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
When it comes to Re:coded completion bonus, possibly some extra Mirage Arena or Underdrome matches. Zero-One Keyblade might also be possible, but I can't see how it fits into BbSFM or KH2FM since, after all, it's made of a bunch of data.

Gram

Banned
Awards
When it comes to Re:coded completion bonus, possibly some extra Mirage Arena or Underdrome matches. Zero-One Keyblade might also be possible, but I can't see how it fits into BbSFM or KH2FM since, after all, it's made of a bunch of data.

Mirage Arena fights and Zero-one would be great bonuses! Does it really matter how it fits? It's just extras. xD

Antar

Awards
SOME NEW COMMAND BOARDS OBVIOUSLY! But seriously, the Command boards were really fun and I would like to see some new ones unlocked after watching Re:Coded.

Light

faster than
Awards
Do you guys think the bonuses will affect one game, or them both? I agree, more command boards. Opposing players being Data-Sora and the Journal, perhaps.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Do you guys think the bonuses will affect one game, or them both? I agree, more command boards. Opposing players being Data-Sora and the Journal, perhaps.

I'm totally digging this idea. A data world board will be sweet as heck. And while the chances of it happening are zero, I'd also like to see Twilight Town and TWTNW boards. I'd kill to see Xemnas taking part in a game of Command Board.

Light

faster than
Awards
I'm totally digging this idea. A data world board will be sweet as heck. And while the chances of it happening are zero, I'd also like to see Twilight Town and TWTNW boards. I'd kill to see Xemnas taking part in a game of Command Board.

Right! I hadn't considered the possibility of KHII rewards. I agree, the chances are slim, but it would be nice to see a Twilight Town Board. What characters would you expect to be the opposition? Roxas? Hayner, Pence, and Ollete?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I'd love it if they actually make Data sora almost indistinguishable from the one we're playing as.

Just for kicks.

And screw it, a whole army of them.

and a command board for every world in the series. Can be for KH3 if not 2.5

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Extra command boards would be the best!
I think the games should give bonuses to each other. KHII getting Underdrome matches and Keyblades, while BBS gets awesome Command Boards and Mirage Arena fights.

I'd kill to see Xemnas taking part in a game of Command Board.
This. Must. HAPPEN!

Light

faster than
Awards
Yes! I forgot about the Underdrome. I think that most people would prefer the Mirage Arena though, because it features the chance for Multiplayer, that the Underdrome really just doesn't.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
RE:CoM was a special case. It originally had bonuses for a completed KH2FM save since the 2 were bundled together in Japan. The Days bonuses were just to fix the issue of not having KH2FM available yet. There's no reason to expect them to do this again for 2.5.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
RE:CoM was a special case. It originally had bonuses for a completed KH2FM save since the 2 were bundled together in Japan. The Days bonuses were just to fix the issue of not having KH2FM available yet. There's no reason to expect them to do this again for 2.5.

Pretty much, but there's no harm in doing so.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There's less for them to fix this time (Poor KH1) so they could focus on adding some extra bonuses.

D

Deleted member 205602

It'd be cool if you could get BBS Keyblades for KH2FM.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well I would be interested in some Keyblade unlockables in the game.

On a related note, considering there was data for the KKD in BbSFM, I'd like that to be accessible. As a Re:coded movie clear bonus, perhaps?

ok sunny

Awards
It'd be cool if you could get BBS Keyblades for KH2FM.
I like the idea. But my only concern is if Sora would wield one of Ven's blades. He uses his Keyblade backwards, while Sora is "default", if that's an ok word for it. He'd probably be set with Aqua's Keyblades instead because Terra's also seem too big and heavy for him.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I like the idea. But my only concern is if Sora would wield one of Ven's blades. He uses his Keyblade backwards, while Sora is "default", if that's an ok word for it. He'd probably be set with Aqua's Keyblades instead because Terra's also seem too big and heavy for him.

I'm sure wielding the Wayward Wind won't pose a problem for Sora. We've seen Ventus wield normal Keyblades backward (which seemed to be as hard as, if not a more impressive feat than, wielding a backward Keyblade normally), and there wasn't any drawback.

And Terra's Keyblade being too big and heavy for him... that wouldn't be an issue either. Over the course of the series, we've seen many Keyblades, some of them very light- and frail-looking, while others stout and sturdy. If Sora could wield the humongous, elaborate, and heavy-looking Ultima Weapon, he'd be able to handle Terra's Keyblade as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back