• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible 3D's storyline.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

Ok, so we know that this has to do with the Xehanort Saga since KH3 will be the end of it. Alright, my theory starts with Ansem SoD. He was a heartless, and in order for a heartless's heart to be released, it must be slained by a keyblade. Xehanort's Heartless was slained by AtW's machine and/or Riku's Soul Eater, which I believe is not a keyblade. And with that, the heartless's heart would return again and the slaying would have done nothing. So maybe 3D is about fully taking out Ansem SoD. Maybe that has some relevence. I mean, many people thought that 3D's was a remake of KH1, maybe because of the rematch to fight Ansem SoD. I mean there are more details but what do u think thus far?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well, Nomura said that the issue of how Terra's/MX's powers/memories/hearts were divided into XH and Xemnas would be addressed the next story, as well as whether or not Riku has something of Terra inside of him. So... I guess something similar could possibly be going on.

tri-blade

Well, after hearing what the trailer was like, I'm a little creeped out about the storyline. 0_o

Allister Rose

French Lover
maybe when ansem the wise was doing test on Xehanort's mind, he saw his hidden memories of xehanort, and put them in data form and placed them inside sora? idk, i'm guessing

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Huh...
It's possible, seeing as how to kill a heartless really does seem to involve being slain by a Keyblade...and it hasn't exactly been bluntly confirmed at this point...
The only trailer for 3D is convulted and apparently to make no sense (I know, so nothing is revealed!!), so I really wouldn't know, so your guess really is as good as mine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back