• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible american release dates??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

?<birthbysleep>?

Don't kno..voice recording already started and that usually take from 2 to 3 months and the texts and stuff can't take that much so an April-June release is not that crazy to think maybe they'll do the same they did with dissidia release it at E3 days so they can advertise it there..because if i'm not mistaken they haven't showcased BBS on E3 have they?

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
That's what I've been thinking, although I think there was a thread like this before.

Sorakun12

Well, take 358/2 Days. It came out in May in Japan, and September in the US. So, roughly about four months, so maybe April - May

αsiя

space coke
As long as im in school
So no later than April since thats when I go to vacation

Vanitas1212

most likely around June for E3 and for people at San Diego Comic Con to have costumes and accessories just in time

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I think we'll easily have the release date by the end of January. Once Days came out in Japan, we got our release date a few days later.

Vanitas1212

I think we'll easily have the release date by the end of January. Once Days came out in Japan, we got our release date a few days later.

Ya but the thing about Days there wasn't much to do since its not as big as BBS. But since the voice acting has been recent, we might get it sooner than we think

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't think it'll come out in March because that FFXIII comes out that month, and everything gets delayed for FFXIII.

The earliest placeholder date (by IGN I think) is May 14.

I just hope it comes out before summer vacation starts for me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sorry about the double post. Stupid internet always lagging...

bluefroggygirl

wouldn't it take longer to record voices for BBS than days because in BBS there will probably tons more cut scenes than days and also isn't the gameplay like ten times longer as well D:?
i'd say may-juneish :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back