• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible american release dates??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I would like to say Spring, because I base my date off of what happened with KHII which came out around this time. Since KHII came out in March, I'd say that BBS could see a release anywhere from March to June. I was almost sure it would come out no later than May before, but I forgot about the influence of E3. God, now I can remember my disappointment from not seeing it there for the past 2 years. I wish they would have at the last E3. But yeah, I think they're gonna want to showcase it then. Which is BS I want it in April. >:I

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days came out in Japan on May 30th, September 29th in the states.

So, April 9th for BBS? Eh, just a guess.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
@Insomniac I think it was characters that were FINISHED voice acting, not confirmed voice actors. Also I believe Bret Iwan is finished voicing Mickey with the game.

B

Blade5468

Didn't most of the voice actors confirmed say they're finished recording? Late April, tops.

I can't imagine the lines Prince Philip has taking anymore than one or two days to record, of course they'd finish :X
I doubt TAV's voices are anywhere near finished, though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by XwingsofaresX
im leaning towards April or early May. if it took 3 months for FFXIII to be localized, its bound to be just that or fasster for BBS.:wink:

Normally, localization is started a few months or so before the JP release. For FFXIII, they started even earlier. That's why it's releasing so quickly after the JP release date.

Who knows when they started localizing BBS...

Originally Posted by Blade5468
I can't imagine the lines Prince Philip has taking anymore than one or two days to record, of course they'd finish :X
I doubt TAV's voices are anywhere near finished, though.

I remember reading Tidus' VA saying that it took him one day to record everything for Dissidia. Judging by that, the voice acting may be almost be completed by now, if not completely finished.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Voice acting is completely done, you guys.

B

Blade5468

Blah, still.
Even with the voice acting done, the voices are only half the battle.
Not even.
There's like way more written stuff than spoken.

Blah, idk, I just don't want to expect it too soon. I would love to have it sooner than later, though, so that I'd get the American one before I even finish all three scenarios in Japanese.

Saltycakes

Well, you've got to consider that only SOME of the voice acting is done, not ALL of it. to my knowledge they haven't even cast people to play the roles of Terra, Aqua, Vanitas, Master Xehanort, or Master Eraqus yet, which are all main characters and will take some time to do the VO work.
Secondly, I hope that while people are doing the VO work, that the other people who are developing the game are translating all the japanese command board and other things to english so that it can speed up the time to its release, and after everyone is done with the VO work, they then have to make just slight alterations(very slight) to the characters faces so that they match what they are saying, THEN they have to make everything look good together, and then the english Boxart and packaging and all the other crazy stuff to make the final product.
so I'm thinking(and hoping) that bbs will come out in NA around the first few weeks in May, possibly May 8, just to throw a date out, though it might be later.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm with Raz. I say early to mid April. If it's following in the same pattern of FFXIII then we should get it about 3-4 weeks after its NA release which is in the middle of March.

Saltycakes

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days came out in Japan on May 30th, September 29th in the states.

So, April 9th for BBS? Eh, just a guess.

but from May 30 to June 30 is 1 month, June 30 to July 30 is 2 months, July 30 to Augest 30 is 3 months, and Augest 30 to September 29/(let's just say 30) is 4 months which would mean if bbs follows 358/2 days's release date status thingy, then wouldn't 4 months minus one day from Jan. 9 be May 8th-ish?

Gram

Banned
Awards
i think it'll be here like march or april<>[hoping my b-days in april XD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back