• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible "fourth scenario"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I doubt it. It seems Nomura was already worried the game wouldn't fit on the disc with just the three scenarios and multiplayer content. I can't imagine them actually preparing a fourth scenario.

Yeah I have been saying this for ages. It is going to be a tight fit.

Attemisc

Eh, I'd be a lot happier with a surprise 4th scenario where you play as Vanitas or something. =\
Not saying it'll happen, but I'd prefer that to just one extra battle.

QuietAssistant

Awards
I think a fourth scenario is unlikely, BUT. Maybe they'll give us a small taste of a different character.
For Example, In kh1, you got to play as a heartless(sora) for 10 minutes or so (haven't played for a while).
Maybe, You'll get to play as mickey (searching for evidence or info), vanitas, or maybe even an apprentice (searching for/guarding something in the castle).
even if its just for 10-20 minutes or so, Id like to see that since its more likely.

kingdomkeycoder

Somewhere soooo cool...you cant find it on Google
I think, it'd be cool for a Fourth Scenario...but I agree it would be a tight fit. Maybe they could hide an extra disk in like the manual or something? With a fourth scenario, extra minigames, and a bonus secret ending? (if theres already one in the game) I know it sounds kinda dumb, but Idk. I just think it'd be kinda cool. (and give you a reason to actually read the manual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back