• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Japanese box art for 358/2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Imo i think they could do better but it's not bad. I see it more of a title screen then the box art itself but i guess it's alright

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
If it isn't the cover for Japan or America it will most likley be for Australia considering the box art we have got over the years.

A

Audo

Well, I hope you're right. I personally don't like that particular art as much as the old one when they first announced the game.
I see that particular art having more of a likelihood of being on the back of the case, ala Re:CoM

It's a very nice picture, but it looks more like the style of the pictures in the title screens.
My thoughts exactly.

i don't like how roxas' hood looks like someone is holding it up in the air.
It's the wind...

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Not really, there are many things to suggest it isn't real.

Yeah the sticker looking things and the japanese writing on the side take away from it, but if you take those away it would look real, maybe. But whatever. Sorry Audo.

EDIT:
picture.php

The things I circled are the most likely things to be fake about this cover, if you wanna check it outXD

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
It's not the first time someone's suggested that as the cover artwork. Me personally, I don't think that's going to be the cover art. But that's just me.

there's a lot of things in the picture that bother me..
roxas's hood, xion's shoes, how half of it is just white, mickey's facial expression.

ah oh well, its not the real box art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back