• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible KH: BBS PSP Bundle Idea.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
I would like to see a bundle it would be smart since it sold so much in Japan, plus isnt the US a bigger buyer of KH games?

The US isn't a bigger buyer. Remember when you look at the sales of games most of time they're talking about how well the game sold in the North American continent as a whole, not just the U.S. Japan is just one country.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
- PSP 3000 System, Mystic Silver
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (in a smaller paper case that's not really as fancy as the standard case)
- 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo
- AC Adapter
- Battery Pack

owo
It's like you just listed the best items at a candy shop to an 5-year old.
In other words: SHIT YEAH! 8D Sounds like a good package to me!

YoshiAngemon

Paper cases save space, not only in packaging, but also in terms of storage. That, and it saves money, when you buy PSP Bundles, by NOT using the Standard Cases (They would cost a bit more). Square Enix released a Dissidia Bundle, and it came with a copy of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. I wonder if the Birth By Sleep Bundle would come with either Advent Children or A Goofy Movie (more probable choice, because Goofy's the Only Classic Disney Character to reach full superstardom, A-hyuck!)

Jumpcolour

Square Enix released a Dissidia Bundle, and it came with a copy of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. I wonder if the Birth By Sleep Bundle would come with either Advent Children or A Goofy Movie (more probable choice, because Goofy's the Only Classic Disney Character to reach full superstardom, A-hyuck!)

Lol
Would anyone watch that?

S

Shadow Soldier

Paper cases save space, not only in packaging, but also in terms of storage. That, and it saves money, when you buy PSP Bundles, by NOT using the Standard Cases (They would cost a bit more). Square Enix released a Dissidia Bundle, and it came with a copy of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. I wonder if the Birth By Sleep Bundle would come with either Advent Children or A Goofy Movie (more probable choice, because Goofy's the Only Classic Disney Character to reach full superstardom, A-hyuck!)

But you easily risk it getting scratched or broken. Plastic case or no deal. I'd gladly pay the extra couple bucks if I knew it protected my discs from wear and tear.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Okay, you guys are obviously evil, wanting Coded on the PSP (because it's a Sony handheld, and the game was already handheld to begin with), but we need to wait for more info about this stuff.

Well Coded's Director did say that if Coded was to be brought to America, the PSP would be the most likely gaming system to use for it...since we don't have the cool phones that they do in Asia....the only other possible thing I could see for Coded being on other than the PSP, would be like on an IPhone or an IPod Touch as a game app.

back on topic, I probably won't buy a bundle even if there is one, cuz I won't have enough money, but I am definitely getting the game itself, in it's *cool looking* box.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Because we are Japan's unloved stepchildren.

We are Japan's unloved stepchildren. But, I doubt one at all. Plus the fact that I bought a PSP 3000 a month b4 Xmas, I would not consider one. Plus I like staring at the case and looking in the booklet at random times. Call me wierd. IDC.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Lanxx
Plus I like staring at the case and looking in the booklet at random times. Call me wierd. IDC.

I do that too, for nostalgia :D

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Plus I like staring at the case and looking in the booklet at random times. Call me wierd. IDC.
I do that too! Some cases are so pretty.
I remember when I got re:COM and I loved the postcards&booklet that I got with mine.... I wish I knew where those postcards were ;_;

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
yeah I do what you guys do as well. I think a bundle would be cool, but 1) I dont have enough money to buy it and 2) im only getting a few things for my b-day and nothing can be more than $100.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I do that too! Some cases are so pretty.
I remember when I got re:COM and I loved the postcards&booklet that I got with mine.... I wish I knew where those postcards were ;_;
I remember staring at the case for KH2 for days. The art is just so beautiful. And I WOULD NOT sacrifice it in a bundle.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I remember staring at the case for KH2 for days. The art is just so beautiful. And I WOULD NOT sacrifice it in a bundle.

SERIOUSLY. That is one of my favorite things about KH if not my all time favorite.
I actually have a poster of the KH2 cover :D
Although, I do really love the original KH cover. I adored that so much.

YoshiAngemon

Hmm... You know what? After thinking about it, buying a PSP 3000 Series system does seem like "a colossal waste of money," as Shego would put it. I mean, what's the point of having one, when all it would have is a built-in microphone (I could buy a PSP Headset, if I wanted to, and if I could find one). and the ability to play PSP Games on the TV with special component cables (Wonder if I could buy an obsolete PSP-to-TV Adapter, anywhere for the PSP-1000 Series)

Jumpcolour

Hmm... You know what? After thinking about it, buying a PSP 3000 Series system does seem like "a colossal waste of money," as Shego would put it. I mean, what's the point of having one, when all it would have is a built-in microphone (I could buy a PSP Headset, if I wanted to, and if I could find one). and the ability to play PSP Games on the TV with special component cables (Wonder if I could buy an obsolete PSP-to-TV Adapter, anywhere for the PSP-1000 Series)

I don't care, all I'm gunna play is prob BBS

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
on that note

bbs_psp2.jpg

why do people think this looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back