• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible kh3 explanation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku fan 2

Alright in kh2 saix says everytime sora kills a heartless he frees a hearts and xemnas redirects them to the artificail kingdom hearts which gets broken apart and thier heart recaptured. Also we dont know where nobodies go once killed, We speculate that they return to darkness but what if somehow you destroy the heartless and the heart gets free and then destroy the nobody and the body gets free then if the heart and body are strong enough or havent been seperated to long then the rejoin to become whole. That would explain the mention of the Xehanort in kh3 if his body has been reunited with his heart then his is basically whole again. This would also explain Ienzo mention by Nomura to. Just a theory its not true but it could be tell me what you think.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
good theory but I don't think so, I think that there will be numerous flash backs about xehanorts past and ienzos, telling their story, or you might even travel back in tim and play as one or the other but I don't think they will come back at all, whole or not.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
FinalSora14 said:
I don't understand what you are trying to say

he is saying that it may be possible for a nobady to become whole again if it's heart is trong enough and it's heartless is defeated.

O

Oberon

riku fan 2 said:
Alright in kh2 saix says everytime sora kills a heartless he frees a hearts and xemnas redirects them to the artificail kingdom hearts which gets broken apart and thier heart recaptured. Also we dont know where nobodies go once killed, We speculate that they return to darkness but what if somehow you destroy the heartless and the heart gets free and then destroy the nobody and the body gets free then if the heart and body are strong enough or havent been seperated to long then the rejoin to become whole. That would explain the mention of the Xehanort in kh3 if his body has been reunited with his heart then his is basically whole again. This would also explain Ienzo mention by Nomura to. Just a theory its not true but it could be tell me what you think.
Well, that is a good theory, but;

-There would've been more info about Saix about that if it were true
-And even though Nomura mentioned Ienzo, I still think that the whole Ienzo thing will return, along with Zexion, since you never did get to see Zexy too much after all.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
He's saying that if a person's nobody and heartless is destroyed, and both the heart and body are freed, then they will come back together and become whole.
As much as this theory would make sense... it is not possible. A nobody is the actual physical body of a person, if you destroy that then they actually have no body. The heart would be alone. Sorry to smash your theory like that, but that's just what I do.

riku fan 2

Well let me put it like this when the body fades to darkeness and the heart is strong enough does it wait for the heart in darkness because what other choice does it have since it belives that darkness at the place to which all things return

O

Oberon

riku fan 2 said:
Well let me put it like this when the body fades to darkeness and the heart is strong enough does it wait for the heart in darkness because what other choice does it have since it belives that darkness at the place to which all things return
So, you are trying to say, that bodies are incarnated repeatedly due to the hearts and the shells of nobodys going to the exact same place?

riku fan 2

only if not seperated fro to long or the heart and body are strong enough to find each other

O

Oberon

riku fan 2 said:
only if not seperated fro to long or the heart and body are strong enough to find each other
That would make sense, in the entire Org. XIII case, 'cause they are all very powerful.

riku fan 2

and also deing doesent make you a nobody becoming a heartless does so no just because they did this once would not make them immortal they could die hole in a fight or something without giving into the darkness and return to darkness whole.

O

Oberon

riku fan 2 said:
i meant dieing bla bla 25 characters
Sure.... But if they did die, then them dying would result in them either A. coming back, or B. Staying until both Nobody, and heartless return.

riku fan 2

riku fan 2 said:
and also deing doesent make you a nobody becoming a heartless does so no just because they did this once would not make them immortal they could die hole in a fight or something without giving into the darkness and return to darkness whole.
not if they die whole zorox read the above quote.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Wow machine gun posting. Now I remember that Yen-Sid said that Nobodies return to darkness (stupid me, or rather, stupid Yen-Sid). So your theory is actually possible.
But when people die naturally, they don't turn into a Heartless/Nobody. They go to wherever the afterlife is. Only when they lose their heart to a heartless... well you know the story.
I think that memories of Xehanort only means that Xehanort's death brought new things, and perhaps he knew something important. That doesn't mean he's coming back from the dead. Same with Ienzo. Most likely there will be some flash backs, but that's it.

riku fan 2

i kow its not giong to be obvious thats why i thoght outside the boox instead if thinking it was a flash back i thought maybe they comeback no offense to whoever thought it was a flashback.

Pyro

this theory doesn't make any sense why would the heart and body return so quickly, but how can the heart reunite with the body if you kill a pure heartless instead of a artificial one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back