• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible NA Release Date for KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

venomblade

During summer? Yessssssss. Gonna play it endlessly all through summer like I did last time with Persona 3 Portable lol.

sdr08

i been staying away from people's theories because they guessed who Terra really is, i want DDD to be a full surprise to me, and I am hoping May will still have a chance, since May 21 is the first day of summer right?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I think it's too soon. September seems to be the standard for NA releases.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
In a rapidly changing market where people want their games sooner than later, it would be almost archaic of Square Enix to wait until September. They would be hurting their sales more than anything. A six month gap just means people losing interest. They went though BBS already. Like hell fans are going to go through that again, and I think SE should know that.

MinerKing

I'd imagine that July 24th is probably a decent estimation of the NA release, considering it is a Tuesday. With the whole Summer 2012 thing they seem to be trying to give themselves some wiggle room to make sure they don't have any issues with the release. I'm okay with that.

Venitas

i been staying away from people's theories because they guessed who Terra really is, i want DDD to be a full surprise to me, and I am hoping May will still have a chance, since May 21 is the first day of summer right?

um...i don't mean to burst your bubble, but...

BagelBreath

Awards
I actually saw that a few days ago... JULY, makes a lot more sense, I thought it was January, LOL. (I write my dates MM/DD/YY)

Sinker

Awards
I checked Amazon.com and they had December 31, 2012 for a release date, while BestBuy doesn't have a release date, but they have it listed. I'm not really believing any of these dates at all at this point.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Omg the Aus game store actually has a page for it. This is like, a first.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Of course Gamestop has the generic placeholder date of Jan 2013, which is asinine but I'm used to it with them. Honestly I think a july release date is right on schedule becuase they did say that they were working on the localization at the same time to ensure timelier releases. It gives fans just enough time to focus on important things (finals and whatnot) and have enough time to get their systems for the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I checked Amazon.com and they had December 31, 2012 for a release date, while BestBuy doesn't have a release date, but they have it listed. I'm not really believing any of these dates at all at this point.

Amazon has had that date in for some time now. Considering SE France had July 27th, then changed it to Summer 2012 after an inquiry on the accuracy of the game, and at least one retailer having a placeholder date for July, we can be somewhat okay with the idea that July is the possible release month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back