• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible names for E.S.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sepheroth1

I figured i could try and think of some names for E.S. since we have aqua and ven ( water and wind in latin) so i thought, EARTH sea and sky, or ground water and wind, from those sayings or what ever. So i looked up ground in the latin dictionary and found these which i think could be possible names for E.S. if fallowing the same name scheme as ven and aqua.

using Ground
humus : ground, earth, soil / land, country.
solum : land, country, soil, ground / bottom, floor, foundation.
terra(DOUBT IT BIG TIME) : earth, ground, land, country, soil.

Using Earth
orbis terrarum : the world, the Earth.

If you have any ideas of your self of what u think he or U.E.M. should be named, please post.

The Key Chain

i bet you his name is solum. that seems the most reasonable name for him. however there have been very convincing points people have been making that E.S is xehanort. :)

White_Feather

What if his name refers to fire?
and the old man refer's to earth?
Or vice-versa?
and if they do refer to fire, what are they gonna use, pyro?

Kilika

what points have been made pointing E.S. to xehanort becuase from what i have seen nomura has confirmed that the knights are new characters so unless he has said something changing that.....how could there really be convincing points

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Aqua and Ven aren't confirmed names for the other 2 Knights, it's just speculation, not fact

Speculating on unconfirmed speculation as if said unconfirmed speculation was not so, seems a bit silly don't you think?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, I'm quite aware of that, does that mean that he was talking about the other two Knights? Absolutely not

Did he said "Ven...Aqua...my friends...where have you gone?" No, all he said were the words "Ven" and "Aqua"

What if he was lamenting about the harsh winds, or the lack of water? Maybe he was reminiscing on his childhood home, which was windswept and surrounded by water? Maybe he was saying something symbolic involving the Wind and the Water? Maybe he used to be an Italian plummer and just had a bad case of gas? We don't know, and we shouldn't jump to conclusions on anything

Everyone's jumped the guns and assumes that's their names based on nothing other than a mere unconfirmed hunch, people should be taking it with a grain of salt and waiting more than a week after the game comes out to assume it's a fact

Me? I'm a cautious guy. I sat through the "BHK = KAZE" and "OMG MAJESTY FORMZ" and "OMGZ PLUTO IZ SUMON', I try and get people to take a couple steps back and not take everything you hear as a fact, that's what I'm trying to do with this.

Last edited:

knightofdarkness

i know this is a REALLY loose guess but wot about Silex? sounds better than some of the others i think, its rock in latin.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
Yes, I'm quite aware of that, does that mean that he was talking about the other two Knights? Absolutely not

Did he said "Ven...Aqua...my friends...where have you gone?" No, all he said were the words "Ven" and "Aqua"

What if he was lamenting about the harsh winds, or the lack of water? Maybe he was reminiscing on his childhood home, which was windswept and surrounded by water? Maybe he was saying something symbolic involving the Wind and the Water? Maybe he used to be an Italian plummer and just had a bad case of gas? We don't know, and we shouldn't jump to conclusions on anything

Everyone's jumped the guns and assumes that's their names based on nothing other than a mere unconfirmed hunch, people should be taking it with a grain of salt and waiting more than a week after the game comes out to assume it's a fact

Me? I'm a cautious guy. I sat through the "BHK = KAZE" and "OMG MAJESTY FORMZ" and "OMGZ PLUTO IZ SUMON', I try and get people to take a couple steps back and not take everything you hear as a fact, that's what I'm trying to do with this.

i never thouht of that.its very ture he could hav been talkiong about the land features or his past.
but everyone is leaning towards the names

Deep Dive

:p Terre also works. I know that "Terra" is definitely a tad bit to feminine but their are variations. Terrenus is it in full, but seeing as "Ventus" means wind they could shorten it.

<<" I'm not a fan of Aqua as a name, though Ven doesn't bother me. It's so... blargh.

And I know this sounds incredibly newbish, but when does the ES ever go "Aqua... Ven..." is it in a magazine scan I missed or something?

sepheroth1

And I know this sounds incredibly newbish, but when does the ES ever go "Aqua... Ven..." is it in a magazine scan I missed or something?

It was in KH2 FM + when u fight him.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

I understand that he could be talking about so many different possiblities but it just people think it seems weird for him to say two words random like that without a meaning. Hell maybe we are all looking to much into it oh did i saya we i mean everyone else.

Gabranth

Awards
i bet you his name is solum. that seems the most reasonable name for him. however there have been very convincing points people have been making that E.S is xehanort. :)

Why are people thinking that? Nomura flat out said that these are COMPLETELY new characters. And when you revisit the ES in final mix he says that he hates Xehanort?!?!?

Joy

Bronze Member
Aqua and Ven aren't confirmed names for the other 2 Knights, it's just speculation, not fact

Speculating on unconfirmed speculation as if said unconfirmed speculation was not so, seems a bit silly don't you think?

He's going by the assumption that the two knights are aqua and ven.

Way to Dawn

possibly Aether or Aetherius (meaning heaven), Caelum (maning sky), or Aestus (meaning fire)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back