• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Possible] new emblem from JF '08 scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Oh, alright my bad!

Ohk, well I was saying: MX traps peoples Hearts in his Keyblade, and when that happens a enemy is born, the stronger the Heart the stronger the enemy...Just my idea, my very small idea.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Haha it's an original concept, I like it, plus it'd give him some incentive as a villain. There's a lot to take in after all, with the Princesses of Heart, VAT searching for MX under their Master's order, and the new enemies.

-- Andy

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
So you are saying the keyblade is similar to the keyblade made of the 7 Princesses of Hearts? Yes, that could be...but then that would contradict everything because we thought these monsters are before the Heartless, and heartless have a heart. If the heart is inside the keyblade how would it make it? Of course, it might make a nobody...

Nice theory! I didn't think of that...

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Well It's more complicated, I'm working out the bugs right now, I'll update as soon as possible.

whtballerking13

if u guys zoom in on the picture it looks more like this
emblem.jpg

Stars

リク
So you are saying the keyblade is similar to the keyblade made of the 7 Princesses of Hearts? Yes, that could be...but then that would contradict everything because we thought these monsters are before the Heartless, and heartless have a heart. If the heart is inside the keyblade how would it make it? Of course, it might make a nobody...

Nice theory! I didn't think of that...

U mean Heartless create from darkness in ppl's heart...or heartless has a heart...? o_O;;;

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Remember Kingdom Hearts in KH2. Every time a Heartless was defeated, a heart was released into the skies, and headed towards its origin. Heartless steal hearts.. It's a bit of a paradox. The darkness of no heart means a Heartless is born, yet the heart still exists, inactive. Much like a Nobody, there are many juxtapositionings ^^'.

-- Andy

Stars

リク
Remember Kingdom Hearts in KH2. Every time a Heartless was defeated, a heart was released into the skies, and headed towards its origin. Heartless steal hearts.. It's a bit of a paradox. The darkness of no heart means a Heartless is born, yet the heart still exists, inactive. Much like a Nobody, there are many juxtapositionings ^^'.

-- Andy

Not all the heartless can steal hearts right? Just the Emblems?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

emblem heartless need hearts to evolute, while pure heartless evolute on their own but use hearts as a source of power. Atleast i think they use it as a source of power

Stars

リク
No. Natural heartless can steal hearts too. We see hearts fly out when both types are defeated.

emblem heartless need hearts to evolute, while pure heartless evolute on their own but use hearts as a source of power. Atleast i think they use it as a source of power

Okay. Thanks for it. I thought only Emblem Heartless steal others' heart to increase their rank. XD

Keyblade Spirit

NO! You are all WRONG! A non-emblem heartless, IS a heart. That's why, when you destroy a shadow or Neoshadow, no heart comes out, because you are destroying a heart.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Hmm thank you for reviving my topic o_O slightly spontaneous. I don't really see what your point is suggesting, that has already been covered. I suppose there is a lot to talk about still though.

We need new info dammit!

-- Andy

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Yeah, Keyblade Spirit, you just kind of said what we concluded. These revival threads are so pointless............

TwoAcross

If you ask me (not that anyone did), it looks like a cross between an 'X' and a messed-up 'M'... perhaps these creatures are something of Master Xehanort's design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back