• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible new Organization fights?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
So the new trailer teased rematches with the Organization/Seekers of Darkness. Whether all of them are available remains to be seen. But if they all are do you think we'll see their upgrades? Like we saw what looks like elements of Vanitas Remnant I believe. Do you think we might get things like Zebra-Xemnas (that's what I call his final form) or Ansem on his giant Guardian ship? Or how about Marluxia and Xion's transformed boss fights? I would love to fight Marluxia without the cards and Xion in a game outside the DS, and them being in their most powerful stages. Maybe they'll have Larxene bring back her clones and do new annoying tricks with them. Or Luxord having a brand new gamble game to figure out.

So what would you guys like to see from potential data Organization XIII boss battles?

AR829038

Awards
I'm not sure about their transformed stages, only because I imagine that would be quite a lot to program, but it would certainly be dope if they could do that. I think more likely what we're looking at is just single-phase boss fights with each Org member with added abilities. Maybe, like with Vanitas, we'll see old and enhanced moves brought back from other games to make them more challenging, such as his shadow clone attack and Xigbar's little shot-dodging mini-game. Maybe we'll even get a version of Xemnas with the laser-dome of death, or a version of Young Xehanort with the time machine from DDD. The possibilities are pretty broad.

AR829038

Awards
Demyx, Vexen & the other ex-orgs?
I suppose it's possible, but it would be kind of strange to fight them considering their role in the story.
Honestly, in terms of making each of the OrgXIII a brand new battle, the one I definitely am curious about is Xion, because she was the only one of all the Organization who could barely be classified as even a mini-boss; they'd have to majorly revamp her for a one-on-one.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I suppose it's possible, but it would be kind of strange to fight them considering their role in the story.
Honestly, in terms of making each of the OrgXIII a brand new battle, the one I definitely am curious about is Xion, because she was the only one of all the Organization who could barely be classified as even a mini-boss; they'd have to majorly revamp her for a one-on-one.
As strange as it was to fight dead members back in KH2FM?

AR829038

Awards
As strange as it was to fight dead members back in KH2FM?
But all of the Org members from KH2FM were either ones we had fought in that game already or ones from Chain of Memories. And yeah, sure, we've already fought Vexen and Demyx before, but it just seems strange that we would fight them this time considering their change of character to basically being good guys. It's still totally possible, I just wouldn't expect it.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
But all of the Org members from KH2FM were either ones we had fought in that game already or ones from Chain of Memories. And yeah, sure, we've already fought Vexen and Demyx before, but it just seems strange that we would fight them this time considering their change of character to basically being good guys. It's still totally possible, I just wouldn't expect it.
Axel turned into a good guy in KH2, yet we can still fight him. We even fight Roxas.

I don't see a problem fighting Vexen or Demyx. I'm hoping for some ACTUAL Disney boss fights. It would be great if there were data fights of old bosses like Jafar, Maleficent, Ursula etc.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I could see existing opponents getting an updated moveset (like we've seen with Vanitas), but I don't think they'll go as far as creating brand new character models for the final boss forms or new environments to accommodate them if they're being used in such a limited capacity.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I could see existing opponents getting an updated moveset (like we've seen with Vanitas), but I don't think they'll go as far as creating brand new character models for the final boss forms or new environments to accommodate them if they're being used in such a limited capacity.
Right. I doubt we'll see Marluxia & Streritzia and his big reaper Nobody. And as much as I'd liked it, I doubt we'll see Zebra-Xemnas/Zebremnas.

AR829038

Awards
Axel turned into a good guy in KH2, yet we can still fight him. We even fight Roxas.

I don't see a problem fighting Vexen or Demyx. I'm hoping for some ACTUAL Disney boss fights. It would be great if there were data fights of old bosses like Jafar, Maleficent, Ursula etc.
Now, the extra Disney bosses I think is really farfetched, mainly because of all the legal hoop-jumping Square Enix would have to go through, which apparently is getting more and more prickly as the years go by. I don't think they'd be willing to do that just for some DLC. Unless they already hammered something out a while ago and have been stashing a surprise Disney boss exclusively for DLC, I'd say it's pretty much impossible we're getting something like that.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Now, the extra Disney bosses I think is really farfetched, mainly because of all the legal hoop-jumping Square Enix would have to go through, which apparently is getting more and more prickly as the years go by. I don't think they'd be willing to do that just for some DLC. Unless they already hammered something out a while ago and have been stashing a surprise Disney boss exclusively for DLC, I'd say it's pretty much impossible we're getting something like that.
Well they have Pete and Maleficent's models, so a data fight with them wouldn't be too hard to work on. I also think they could use this as a learning opportunity on how to work Disney bosses into modern-day KH. The only actual Disney boss fight was Davey Jones (Dark Baymax doesn't really count since it had no land fight sequence).

the red monster

Awards
I want data anti aqua (they can use aqua's secret boss in 0.2 moveset), but it's not gonna happen

Xagzan

Awards
Even though these are presumably single opponent fights, what I think would really be cool is a data rematch against the 3 Harbingers of Xehanort (what I call Ansem, Xemnas, and Youngnort), but this time as you defeat them, the remaining two and then one get stronger with new attacks and stuff.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I couldn't even beat that in 0.2... so it would be nice to try beating her with Sora.

On a similar note, I couldn't beat any of the data Organization members in KH2FM minus Demyx and Larxene. Maybe KH3 will be my game for redemption XD

Amadeus

Awards
Because Xion's fight in the labyrinth is quite brief and pretty tame/not very challenging (not like the Saïx fight afterward is, lol), I can see the team filling her data fight "slot" with an Anti-Aqua rematch. It would make sense to me.

Speaking of Vexen and Demyx, before the game came out and all we saw was them interacting for a hot second, I was seriously excited for an ice-and-water fight against them. There's a lot of potential for cool team attacks between them...provided they can get along. I would be in favor of fights against one or both of them, but if they're left out I understand. Although there is a full model of Arpeggio in the game, since Demyx plays it in one scene.... Perhaps this is where we're going to see more of him?

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Because Xion's fight in the labyrinth is quite brief and pretty tame/not very challenging (not like the Saïx fight afterward is, lol), I can see the team filling her data fight "slot" with an Anti-Aqua rematch. It would make sense to me.

Speaking of Vexen and Demyx, before the game came out and all we say was them interacting for a hot second, I was seriously excited for an ice-and-water fight against them. There's a lot of potential for cool team attacks between them...provided they can get along. I would be in favor of fights against one or both of them, but if they're left out I understand. Although there is a full model of Arpeggio in the game, since Demyx plays it in one scene.... Perhaps this is where we're going to see more of him?

To be fair I didn't find Anti-Aqua very challenging either. Even on Critical Mode. With a potential Xion boss fight, I totally get what you are saying, but they have a few options to buff her as a boss. Having her copy Sora's Limit Form movesets would be a fun challenge, and it's something I have always wanted. We've fought so many shadow-Sora's over the course of Kingdom Hearts but none of them really mastered his moveset to use against the player. Go really cheap and have her use KH1's Aero, Gravity, and Stop as spells. If you really want to make it frustrating have her copy all Sora's current abilities including Once More and Second chance, complete with a Kupo Coin to activate after you kill her to do the entire fight over again, and she copies Keyblade transformations even Ultima. Actually this sounds a little too broken XD

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
It was interesting to me that they recreated so many of Dark Riku's attacks verbatim for his fight alongside Xigbar, because it really showcased how Sora can just hang out in the air at all times with no consequence.

Dark Riku is the most memorable battle from KH1, and basically a preview for how good bosses were going to be in KH2 if we're being honest, so I'm hoping we get a fight against him that allows him to threaten Sora on the ground and in the air. Maybe give him wings as an homage to KH1's different box arts.

Amadeus

Awards
Actually this sounds a little too broken XD

Yeah, it's not like Anti-Aqua is that hard (I think they'd have to buff her up like 0.2's Phantom Aqua if we're going for Cavern of Remembrance-level challenges), but like you said, if they revamped Xion to be able to copy all of Sora's movesets, she would be really broken and possibly too OP, even for a superboss, lol

I thought some more about Xion after posting, though, and I think it would be cool if she had the ability to copy Formchanges to a limited degree (ie maybe she can skate around a bit like Blitz Form, or occasionally get a BFS like Saïx's claymore to replicate Strike Form's hammer and spear). She'd only be able to use one ability from each form though, to keep it fair, and I don't think she should be able to use two at once (switching between them for combos is fair game though). Also, I don't think she should be able to copy Ultimate Form, that would be unfair bc she hasn't synthesized the damn thing, lol

I like your idea of Xion copying KH1 spells and abilities. It would be a nice callback, similar to Dark Riku's moveset, and require us to work around abilities that we probably haven't really thought about since KH1, ESPECIALLY in the case of defensive Aero. Actually, if her entire moveset was nostalgic, like Second Form and Limit Form combined, I think that would be a good way to show Xion "copying" Sora without just copy-pasting KH3 Sora's abilities.

5glitchers5

Awards
So the new trailer teased rematches with the Organization/Seekers of Darkness. Whether all of them are available remains to be seen. But if they all are do you think we'll see their upgrades? Like we saw what looks like elements of Vanitas Remnant I believe. Do you think we might get things like Zebra-Xemnas (that's what I call his final form) or Ansem on his giant Guardian ship? Or how about Marluxia and Xion's transformed boss fights? I would love to fight Marluxia without the cards and Xion in a game outside the DS, and them being in their most powerful stages. Maybe they'll have Larxene bring back her clones and do new annoying tricks with them. Or Luxord having a brand new gamble game to figure out.

So what would you guys like to see from potential data Organization XIII boss battles?
I'd have regular Xemnas use regular and Twilight Moves combined, Ansem use his Guardian and dark powers combined, Master Xehanort being able to do some moves shared between his armored or even final fight. The possibilities are endless. As for Ansem and Guardian, it's pretty obvious. Ansem is dead, the Guardian is also dead, but here we are having Organization rematches of the dead Organization members. If the Guardian is dead and Ansem is dead, they can both return for their rematch. I'd have all of the Organization member appear out of an Absent Silhouette-like portal with a silhouette of the chess piece of each Organization member, followed by the Organization member's element(s) emitting from the portal.

Back