• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible New Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think that Nomura will anounce a New world in kh2???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Keeper

Yep too bad it wont happen, Nomura wanted to limit as much FF from KH, or give FF a minor role so that KH doesnt turn into another FF game

Beyene

I think Kingdom Hearts Will a world. What Merlin was talking about and the fact that all question will be answered. Plus Nomura said there would be a new End of the World place...(not 2 of them just a newer one)

The present world.-???
The world of darkness.Kingdom Hearts or Deep Dive
The world of light. ???
And,
The world in-between -Twlight Town

Last edited:

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
There was talk a while back about Victorian London (Basil). Thought it seems to have been trashed as no more than rumour in the release of factual information regarding the worlds. Since this was one of my favourite Disney films as a kid, I really hope it will show up.

pap64

Now that this has popped up, have you guys read KH Ultimania's claim of the sixth world being based on the movie TRON? Here's the short story:
New World?! TRON?!
According to the japanese website FF12Expo, there has recently been a release about a new world based on the film Tron in which Sora and co, dressed in a sort of cybernetic or computer suit, fight Commander Saaku.
Also it is said that Yuffie and Cid aim to rebuild Hollow Bastion.

That's all for now, we'll get back to you when more details emerge.

If it's true, a friend of mine will be VERY happy. He wished hard for a TRON based world in the sequel.

-pap64

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
KeyBladesmen7991 said:
well i think he will announce a new world, and my guess on the world(s) would have to be either Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, The Great Mouse Detective or The Black Cauldron (which are very highly rumored worlds might i add.)
i second those guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back