• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible scenario...(spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgizzles45

Xehanort returns home to Destiny's Island, and Kairi is there alone while Riku and Sora are taking their Mark of the Mastery test. What could possibly happen? There was a reason why Xehanort sent Kairi there in the first place 10 years ago as an apprentice of Ansem the Wise. Do you think he may have something big planned with Kairi?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Xehanort returns home to Destiny's Island, and Kairi is there alone while Riku and Sora are taking their Mark of the Mastery test. What could possibly happen? There was a reason why Xehanort sent Kairi there in the first place 10 years ago as an apprentice of Ansem the Wise. Do you think he may have something big planned with Kairi?

Xehanort didn't send her there. He just shipped her off of Radiant Garden with absolutely no care or concern where she would end up, alive or dead. Aqua's magic spell placed within her necklace guided her towards Destiny Islands, and within it, Sora and Riku.

bgizzles45

Xehanort didn't send her there. He just shipped her off of Radiant Garden with absolutely no care or concern where she would end up, alive or dead. Aqua's magic spell placed within her necklace guided her towards Destiny Islands, and within it, Sora and Riku.

Why would Aqua send her on an island with two boys? Was this after or before Ven came in Sora?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why would Aqua send her on an island with two boys? Was this after or before Ven came in Sora?

Aqua: I just cast a magic spell on you. One day when you're in trouble, the light within you will lead you to the light of another. Someone to keep you safe.

Ignore the whole "Aqua sent Kairi to boys durr hurr" and focus on the important part here. The key point is that someone on DI (Sora) had such a strong, powerful light that Aqua's magic was able to sense and guide Kairi to it.

In any case, I doubt it has anything to do with Ven, as his heart had been broken so badly he'd need more than a decade to recover and could barely be sensed as is.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
What sign said.

IMO That was a stupid retcon. Nothing would have chaged if that plot point (Or Kairi for that matter) were cut from BBS.

strugglechamp

No. Xehanort did send her there. Read the Ansem Reports from KH1FM. could be possible, I'll acknowledge that. Personally I don't think so though cuz he sent Kairi there for a different reason.

Awkward Squid

No. Xehanort did send her there. Read the Ansem Reports from KH1FM. could be possible, I'll acknowledge that. Personally I don't think so though cuz he sent Kairi there for a different reason.

He did, but not consciously. His intention (which was an experiment, proving Sign's point that he just shipped her off without any concern for her well-being due to him not knowing whether or not she was a princess of heart) was for her to lead him to a place where a keyblade wielder was. Here's the report:

Ansem Report 11

"Upon opening the door of a world's heart, the wall around that world is broken down.This is seen as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.
A world's wall collapses because of the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.
If the door has been closed by the Keyblade, one would probably be unable to reach that world's heart again. Before the Keyblade wielder appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.
Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...
I have chosen a special girl. I do not know if she possesses the power of the Princesses, but there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...
I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds."

Awards

Xehanort sent her to the "ocean of other worlds". He did care if she was alive or dead, because he thought she might be a PoH. Why would he "ship her off of Radiant Garden with absolutely no care or concern"? That would be completely pointless. He sent her away to see if she would end up with the chosen wielder of the Keyblade, and lead him there. Aqua's magic didn't send her there. It would lead her to someone to protect her when she was in danger.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Xehanort returns home to Destiny's Island, and Kairi is there alone while Riku and Sora are taking their Mark of the Mastery test.
OK, if this set-up is even possible then Square dropped the ball big time on her character. If anything she'll more likely be undergoing basic training by Yen Sid while MoM is going on. If not then exploring Twilight Town for whatever reason in the BBSv2 teaser.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
OK, if this set-up is even possible then Square dropped the ball big time on her character. If anything she'll more likely be undergoing basic training by Yen Sid while MoM is going on. If not then exploring Twilight Town for whatever reason in the BBSv2 teaser.

I agree, that proposal just sounds like another elaborate "let's kidnap Kairi"-plot which is surely not needed again.

Kairi somehow getting some basic training and awaken her keyblade or going a bit "detective" together with HPO in Twilight Town sounds much better and fresh.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Or for fan reasons let's say that Lea will protect her in time of need. :p

But Lea apparently already has his hands full chatting with Aeleus and Ienzo, throwing chakrams at Pete and tell Mickey, Donald and Goofy that they should get it memorized that's he's Lea and not Axel anymore...trololol. ;P

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
But Lea apparently already has his hands full chatting with Aeleus and Ienzo, throwing chakrams at Pete and tell Mickey, Donald and Goofy that they should get it memorized that's he's Lea and not Axel anymore...trololol. ;P

He's been busy. ;D

Well he's a SuperHero. he will do anything to SEE ROX-wait

I MEAN VENTUS! :D

Anyway enough off topic ike the other said Kairi went to DI because of Sora's strong light and Riku's i'd say.

I hope we get to see Kairi doing something else apart from being kidnapped -_-

The BBSv2 made me happy when i saw her with the TTown gang. Yen Sid basic training would be nice too or you never know. YenSid might be the one who sent Kairi on T.Town!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
He's been busy. ;D

Well he's a SuperHero. he will do anything to SEE ROX-wait

I MEAN VENTUS! :D

Anyway enough off topic ike the other said Kairi went to DI because of Sora's strong light and Riku's i'd say.

I hope we get to see Kairi doing something else apart from being kidnapped -_-

The BBSv2 made me happy when i saw her with the TTown gang. Yen Sid basic training would be nice too or you never know. YenSid might be the one who sent Kairi on T.Town!

Yep, and that might be not the only things he does.

Well, depending on how much of Axel is left in him and how much he remembers he might want to see both.
(Or are you one of the faction who still thinks Roxas and Ventus are the same? o_0).

Lea: "My main goal: I wanna see my twins."
Mickey & co: "WTF?"

Not to forget there's still Isa...;)
---

For on topic:

Letting Kairi do something like this...even if only interwoven with some cutscenes, would at least open a window of opportunity to develop her a bit.
If looking at the main original characters, besides Vanitas she is basically the one with the least development.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Yep, and that might be not the only things he does.

Well, depending on how much of Axel is left in him and how much he remembers he might want to see both.
(Or are you one of the faction who still thinks Roxas and Ventus are the same? o_0).

Lea: "My main goal: I wanna see my twins."
Mickey & co: "WTF?"

Not to forget there's still Isa...;)
---

For on topic:

Letting Kairi do something like this...even if only interwoven with some cutscenes, would at least open a window of opportunity to develop her a bit.
If looking at the main original characters, besides Vanitas she is basically the one with the least development.

Nah, i think they are 2 different persons. Do we have official confirmation or something? or it's up in the air for everyone to think whatever he/she wants?

Either way i don't mind.
-----

Agreed. She's the least developed character. Need some action and some interaction with others. ;)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nah, i think they are 2 different persons. Do we have official confirmation or something? or it's up in the air for everyone to think whatever he/she wants?

Either way i don't mind.
-----

Agreed. She's the least developed character. Need some action and some interaction with others. ;)

Arguably we have, Nomura said in several interviews they're not the same, they were treated separately in-game in Blank Points as well as in the game Re: Coded.
In the journal of Re: Coded Jiminy Cricket even left a remark on their identical appearances.

There are still some though who either don't know or refuse to accept it.

---

Yep, also considering that, beside Sora and Riku, she was in the most games so far.
TAV's development, while still being far from perfect with some flaws, was still way more than Kairi ever got.

That's it exactly, we need to see Kairi interact more with people other than Sora and get a deeper insight on her views and stances on the whole conflict.
It would also be good if she would finally learn to consciously use some of her Princess of heart-powers. Just restoring a heartless to human form allowing the original person to co-exist with his/her nobody can't be all that there is to her powers.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It seems people got off the topic of Xehanort sending Kairi to either RG or DI, so I'm just going to put my two cents in lol xP Xehanort sent Kairi off in hopes that she would lead him the keyblade wielder. However, she was sent to RG, where Leon is? Could this have any connection to how Mickey sent DG to find Leon to help them find the keyblade wielder? Maybe Xehanort hoped Kairi would have a similar fate?

However, it was Xehanort who sent Kairi to RG, but it was Aqua who sent her to DI when she enchanted her necklace to lead her to someone who had a truly good heart that could protect her.

On the topic of what could happen to Kairi in DDD, I think it would be a great time for Xehanort to send Kairi to the RoD where she would meet up with Aqua and start being trained as a keyblade wielder. This could lead to a nice little shock in KH3 of Kairi coming back with some knowledge of the keyblade :)

Number Zero

^^^ I wouldn't mind seeing Aqua training Kairi, but I was thinking that should wait until after Xehanort is taken care of.

On a different topic, would it be wrong to assume that since YX is in the game, the final battle against him would be on the dream version of DI? It would seem kind of fitting, Riku and Sora finding out his origins and stopping Young Xehanort there.

Also, what's the buzz on Vanitas showing up? Is it safe to say he'll be another boss battle in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back