• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible *Spoiler*, just a theory on Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<AumaaN>

As we all know, Ansem is back and in an organization coat:
ansemkh2_2.jpg

My thought is that someone, Sora or Riku perhaps, encounters him on his journey and thinks it's Ansem (who wouldn't?) But maybe it's not Ansem but it's this guy:
New_Unknown_EM.jpg

I know, the hair isn't the same, the skin color neither, but maybe he's mistaken to be Ansem, it does seem like some sort of blurry appearence. And I think their bodies are about the same. Maybe sora/riku blinks with his eyes a few times and realizes that it's not Ansem at all!!!

If this is mentioned before, close this. And if you think it's complete nonsense flame me, I don't care.

AinzX

Maybe if DiZ is trying to destroy the order, he could disguise himself as ansem in an Org. coat and continue to get his revenge?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Ansem is a skinny.

That guy is built in the body.

And the other member that has the power of Metamorphosis is Zexion and he is now deceased.

Metamorphosis-A transformation, as by magic or sorcery.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Why the hell is everybody lately putting "*SPOILER*" into their theory threads? Are you all so f***in full of yourselves that you think all of your theories should qualify as spoilers?

IsItReal?

Maybe he got some work out time wherever he was....Hmm....Idk. It probably isn't him though....He looks too built to be Ansem.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

He usually doesn't wear a whole lot of clothes though, maybe it's just the coat that makes him look big.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
This was posted already yesterday, and we thought the bottom picture was ansem with his hair down. That topic should be somewhere on the second page.

ansem13

And the other member that has the power of Metamorphosis is Zexion and he is now deceased.
Zexion doesn't have the power of "Metamorphosis", he has the power to create illusions. That how all that weird crap happened in Destiny Islands in CoM.

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Well, seeing as you're talking about Sora or someone thinking that this dude might be Ansem, then doing a double take, and seem well aware that the two people aren't the same, I think that's probably a valid theory. I do love, however, how everyone gets into arguments over an issue that wasn't really brought up in the main topic. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back