• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible SPOILERS- New info from KHI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

Possible SPOILERS- New info from KHI+Gotran

I'm kinda of board at the moment so I've decided to make a thread on what you people think about the new info we just recieved.
And if you haven't seen it yet then here you go. Note that the info contains spoilers somewhat, for those of you that actually care about that kind of stuff.

EDIT: Until there is a scan or some valid source to truely confirm this don't take it as 100% truth, but only as supreame speculation. (Although Gotran of GF isn't know for lieing and reporting false info, still...one should becareful who to believe. Especially with the past joke about BHK's name.)
Also for more incite as to whether or not this is true read threw this topic from GF were the info came from.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=915410&topic=24952006&page=0

EDIT X2:After some research I have found the the answer to the question about the info which many of you are asking. "Is this info True or False?" Whether or not I should post the answer is what I'm still deciding on. But I assure you I have the answer that many of you are looking for. For those of you that already know of the answer then good for you you've learned what the truth is and you can now determine for yourselfes what is true and false. I was asked by the source to give the answer at a later time. So I will wait. Is the info True? Or is it False? I guess we'll have to wait and see wont we?

Here is Gotrans original post about the info.

"-The blond kid's name is Roxas.

-In the beginning of the game, he chooses between sword, shield, and staff. This determines how Sora will level up and what abilities he'll gain.

-Roxas will not level up as you play him. He starts out stronger than Sora, but in the end, Sora will surpass him power-wise.

-Roxas has no partners, but it seems as though the drive bar still functions.

-The Deep Dive world is Kingdom Hearts.

-In Kingdom Hearts, all the major players of the story will be there.

-Elexia is the name of the female org member.

-There are two powerful drives : Ultima and Darkness.

-In ultmia form, Sora drives with Roxas. He can levitate and uses both the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper. It seems to uses forcefields to repel. The symbols are the small Kingdom Keys. The color is pure white.

-In Darkness form, Sora drives with Riku. He uses the Oblivion keychain alone. Sora seems to teleport and uses darkness. The color is dark purple.

-Vincent from FF7 seems to be in Hollow Bastion.

-EM is the superior. Supposedly Ansem's soul.

-DiZ is Ansem's body.

-Ansem's heart is in Riku.

-KH2 has it's own set of keychains.

-All keychains from KH1 will be in KH2. You have to find them and unlock them somehow.

-Xaldin's nobodies are called Lancets.

-Worlds are majorly explorable.

-Cloud's Side Story:

+It will heavily involve Sephiroth... will Cloud be playable?
+You will watch Cloud encounter Sephiroth many times during his sidequest
+Cloud encounters.... TIFA?! Yes it's true.
+ Cloud wants Leons help, but at the same time he doesn't want his help... hmmm....
+Sora will be involved in this mini story"

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Way to go NEO man i wished i didnt read this tread oh whatevea

Anway does a victory danc for vincent the most badass character in FF7 besides sefey an are u tellin me tifa is there way to cool .

The drive forms sem so awsome i cant wait to try the riku drive thing!

{S}{O}{R}{A}

That's great info, and thank you.

I WANT to believe it
, but it's kinda hard to believe all this info got out like that. Did this Gotran have a source?

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Didn't Nomura state BHK would have two of his own partners? Nomura's lies are starting to tick me off.

Midnightdragon

Yea. Sora can use drive with Riku and Roxas. That's cool and it should be interesting. Hmm...Roxas will be at a higher level? Wonder why?

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
YAY!! Neo's got some more kick ass info! It sucks that BHK has suck a crap name though. Roxas

Also the chick unknown sounds like the girl from Dare devil. It sucks though that we have to do that whole pic your weapons thing! T_T

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
This seems like to much information to be true. I can't believe this and I doubt Nomaru lied about the partners. Most of that information seems fake to me, so grain of salt everybody.

Last edited:

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Fuzzy2k9 said:
YAY!! Neo's got some more kick ass info! It sucks that BHK has suck a crap name though. Roxas

Also the chick unknown sounds like the girl from Dare devil. It sucks though that we have to do that whole pic your weapons thing! T_T

yeah it does sound like that girl from dare devil and what kind of name is roxas unless he is in the org. maybe he is oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
and i love when you get to pic your weapon rather have that then use my old profile and load it since my mp bar is off the roof and have little hp

VersionX said:
If this is true..

TIFA! =D

cant wait to play with her cupcakes and buns *droling*

TwilightSora said:
This seems like to much information to be true. I can't believe this and I doubt Nomaru lied about the partners. Most of that information seems fake to me.

gamespot is actually reliable on info. like these

Last edited:

MCP

Has anyone noticed ,but me that Roxas = Sora with an X?

Maybe all the unknowns have scrambled up names like thats...oh well great info One who does not exist!

{S}{O}{R}{A}

Hm, well i guess if you unscrammble ROXAS you get SORA without a X....
and with the X, maybe it brings somewhat of a connection to The Organization. Just a thought.

~*Luna*~

MCP said:
Has anyone noticed ,but me that Roxas = Sora with an X?

Maybe all the unknowns have scrambled up names like thats...oh well great info One who does not exist!
I noticed that too. XP

All of this is kind of hard to believe though. O_O meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back