• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible SPOILERS- New info from KHI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
dam it i read it nooooooo! nice find though...i hope none of this has to do with the mystery and i hope part of it is not true :(

MCP

Whoops sorry about that just wanted to know if anyone caught that....

I hope Cloud is playable it just give me another reson to buy the game.

D

Dexter

MCP said:
Whoops sorry about that just wanted to know if anyone caught that....

I hope Cloud is playable it just give me another reson to buy the game.

I seroulsley doubt cloud will be playbale because kh will be more like FF oh well the would totalley rox if we can!_!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
People, seriosuly, stop treating this as fact. 2 fake rumors one after another, each time you guys did the exact same thingm haven't you learned anything?

I know you're all excited for this game, adn it's so close to the Japanese release, but you people need to keep your senses. Don't go beleiving everything you here. Like NEO said, we do not know if anyhting about this is even true, seeing as there is no scan, interview, or report of any kind on the web as of yet.

Wait for confirmation, THEN go and talk about how cool the info is. Don't disappoint yourselves: don't beleive it without solid proof

Thanks for this by the way NEO

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
rpg master said:
I seroulsley doubt cloud will be playbale because kh will be more like FF oh well the would totalley rox if we can!_!

its been confirmed you can use cloud but how would cloud be like in battle would it be like kh battle system or a different one?

CidHighwind

im a little skeptical but it is probably is true
pure white and dark purple who else thinks this kicks some much ass

Hokage

Banned
Awards
shortythugsta said:
its been confirmed you can use cloud but how would cloud be like in battle would it be like kh battle system or a different one?

Confirmed we get to play with Cloud.. O RLY??

ur-vile

Awards
If there is a Cloud side-story, I'm assuming he *must* be playable. If I wanted to watch my game, I'd play Xenogears (is that the right game? heh). And if that's true, I wouldn't be suprised if we got to control Riku and The King as well.

Roxas? I kinda liked Siru hehe.

I guess it makes sence that Siru/Roxas wouldn't level up, since it seems we'll be playing mostly as Sora. Though I suppose both characters could share stats...hmmm...

Deep Dive=Kingdom Hearts. Makes sence.

EM/Diz/Riku - So Ansem is split up into 3 people, not two? If this is true, I wonder what ripple effect that will have on our shell theories....

So close to the japanese release date... I'm gonna have to stop checking this forum soon, I want some suprises. I think after I learn the BHK's real name and watch the intro movie, I'm done.

Rudie™

Roxas. Hmmm...well I guess its cool. Kinda exotic. Watch out ladies! Roxas Lupiez III is coming for you! (That is...if he was a spanish pimp.)

Man, how do you get 3 important factors of YOU stripped away? Soul, Heart, and body. Thats insane. But it is also a great idea.

I cant wait for this game. I keep getting suprised everyday.

D

Dexter

Guys hate to breake it to u but its all a joke made by Gotran well thats what Tome sad form kh-2.net.................

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Another Joke I see.. well. Ain't ya glad your local Muffinman warned ya. Thanks alot MuffinMan *Nice Guy Pose*

Vzam

Bronze Member
soooo this is what? complete BS or what? Is is confirmed anywhere on the web besides fans?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
*TMM and Hokage do the Lee-&-Gai-sensei shouting crying thing*

HOKAGE!

TMM-SENSEI!

HOKAGE!

THE SPRINGTIME YOUTH FLOURISHES LIKE THE MSOT DELICATE FLOWER!

*Aww-ful tear-filled eyes*

Fo sho` Hokage! *nice guy pose*

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Err, this new trend of spreading rumors is getting out of hand.

Again false info is being spread throughout the net, NO ONE continue to help or create these rumors.

And yes, thank god for TheMuffinMan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back