• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible theory for Snow White world.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RememberRoxas

This is what I think will go down in the Snow White world.
Terra comes over looking for MX.That girl in front of the mirror (forgot her name.)offers to help him under one condition.Destroy Snow White. (This explains the conversation after Snow White is seen in the coffin.)
Aqua's finds out about Terra in the Snow White world and goes there, in which later she has to fight the Mirror thingy in search of Terra, who has probably already left.

I haven't watched Snow White, so forgive me if I'm wrong in some parts. I don't mind if you say it's crappy, it's just what I think happens judging from the trailer.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
That's a pretty interesting idea and I think it sounds good. :) Oh and the woman in front of the mirror is called the Queen. :p But wait what about Ven? He talks to the Queen while she looks like an old hag.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
one of the dwarfs said that Terra attacked snow white with a "monster"

Probably an Unverse. Maybe an Poisonous Apple Unverse =3

Anyway, as for your theory, I'm pretty sure Terra's part was confirmed to be that in one of the magazines a few weeks ago when we got the Snow White scans.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i think VEN will give her the apple by mistake thinking its a regular apple >.<

kinda sounds like somthing sora wouold do lol

but i think terra's monster could be his keyblade?? idk

Lonbilly

Awards
Terra has control over the unversed ???

Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps The Queen gave him the Apple to use and it transformed and attacked on it's own. So then it would mean Terra doesn't really have control over it, but just brought it along so it could do it's part.

i think VEN will give her the apple by mistake thinking its a regular apple >.<

kinda sounds like somthing sora wouold do lol

but i think terra's monster could be his keyblade?? idk

Probably, but maybe there is two apples. But yeah, I imagine Ven would be the one to give her the apple by accident.

And I doubt they would mistake his Keyblade for a monster. It looks nothing of the sort.

PrimeTime

oh YEAH!!!!! i read that somewhere where it says that Roxas gives the apple to snow white on accident thinking it was just a regular apple and maybe thats why shes in that glass coffin

Lonbilly

Awards
oh YEAH!!!!! i read that somewhere where it says that Ven gives the apple to snow white on accident thinking it was just a regular apple and maybe thats why shes in that glass coffin

Fix'd .

PrimeTime

oh lmao! sorry ... i had a noob moment there ... i didnt know what you were talkin bout but yea VEN gives the apple to snow white
thanks for the correction

and umm maybe Terra attacks her with vanitus , hes kinda a monster lol

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
you forgot ven's part.....

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I'm the only one dieing to fight the Queen?

Your not the only one! Hopefully you can fight her before and after she's a hag. I would like to see what her moves would be..! She probably call on unverses or something as she throws apples at you lol

One thing though, Terra meets with Snow White before she's asleep. So it may be possible that Terra doesn't consent in killing her, or he does but when he notices who she's talking about he probably tells Snow White to be careful or something and then goes back to the Queen saying 'he killed her'. She then uses the mirror to find out she isn't dead after Terra left. And that's why they show the hag. So when Ven shows up behind her, he notices the apple she drops, and then gives her the apple. Finally Aqua then comes along, notices the dwarfs standing around Snow Whites coffin, and she then goes and finds the prince(maybe), whom he and/or she go and fights the hag/Queen. And after the Queen is dead, Aqua goes back to the Queen's castle, confronts the mirror on either ME's, MX's, Terra's, Ven's, or any combination of those peoples whereabouts. Which she then gets teleported into the mirror for some reason and I'm guessing the only way for her to get info about any of them is by making the mirror less hostile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back