• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible trailer at The Game Awards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Liodin

Awards
The Snitch, a well-known insider, who always gets it's leaks right, has posted a tweet with a hint about a game that would be announced soon.

Sounds like something Sora would say, right?
Specially now that he's in Quadratum.

But there's more. The Snitch has posted a second clue on his discord.

139b295a-1ab1-11e7-bcac-6d03d067f81f.jpg

Now some of you might be thinking, how can a bunker be related to Kingdom Hearts?

Endor, from Star Wars.

swl58_preview1.png

So, what do you think?

AegisXIII

Awards
If that's a sentence from KH4, then the story is going to the depths I have ever wanted.
Do you think Sora lost his memory in quadratum? Thinking all the dark seeker saga was just a dream?
I don't think this sentence is related to KH, but it would be really nice.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
The Snitch, a well-known insider, who always gets it's leaks right, has posted a tweet with a hint about a game that would be announced soon.

Sounds like something Sora would say, right?
Specially now that he's in Quadratum.

But there's more. The Snitch has posted a second clue on his discord.

139b295a-1ab1-11e7-bcac-6d03d067f81f.jpg

Now some of you might be thinking, how can a bunker be related to Kingdom Hearts?

Endor, from Star Wars.

swl58_preview1.png

So, what do you think?
if this Snitch is accurate, then i look forward to see the game awards now

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
if this Snitch is accurate, then i look forward to see the game awards now
The Snitch is pretty accurate. They seem to have access to trailers somehow. People suspect they work at YT or something because a lot of what they leak corresponds to trailers that get uploaded by publishers there.

But the Snitch leaking stuff vs what you all interpret their leaks to be…that’s a different story. I don’t find anything they have said to be particularly KH-exclusive. It’s fairly generic in that it could be nearly anything.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Seriously. Oh, a bunker. Couldn't possibly be any war-related FPS...couldn't be Fallout...couldn't be a zombie franchise...hm. I know, it's Kingdom Hearts.
Heck, I bet more money on it being Deltarune related than KH.

a1d.png

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
The Snitch is pretty accurate. They seem to have access to trailers somehow. People suspect they work at YT or something because a lot of what they leak corresponds to trailers that get uploaded by publishers there.

But the Snitch leaking stuff vs what you all interpret their leaks to be…that’s a different story. I don’t find anything they have said to be particularly KH-exclusive. It’s fairly generic in that it could be nearly anything.
what's that Admiral Ozzel said when they received a transmission from a probe droid in the Hoth System. and look what happened? they found the Rebels and Ozzel got force choked for being an idiot.

Chie

Awards
i don't think they would show kingdom hearts at the game awards anyway. too 'cringe' for uhh last of us fans, god of war fans, esports fans, yknow, the main demographics

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I agree with Chie. It’s not the right crowd.

But if it was Star Wars world reveal, I could picture it.

That said, again, I doubt it. I think this could be any other game imaginable. It could be something that doesn’t even exist yet.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
i don't think they would show kingdom hearts at the game awards anyway. too 'cringe' for uhh last of us fans, god of war fans, esports fans, yknow, the main demographics
Why would it be cringe? It's one of the most popular game series of all time. Sora is literally in one of the biggest Esport games - SMASH.

Chie

Awards
And yet Smash has never been nominated in the esports game category at the game awards.*

Kingdom Hearts might seem popular to you, but to the big deal western games scene, it's either a joke or completely off their radar. Most Japanese games are.

*: yes there is a fighting game category. however some other games can be in both the esports category and the normal game for human beings category, so why not fighting games? well, you know why.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why would it be cringe? It's one of the most popular game series of all time. Sora is literally in one of the biggest Esport games - SMASH.
Most of the western gaming community sees KH as dumb nonsense. The closest you can get to praise or acknowledgement from them is “KH2 was so much fun to play when I was X years old! Don’t remember the story, though”

Liodin

Awards
The Snitch has been giving more clues in his discord and I confirm that this leak is not about KH4.

I'm sorry if anyone got their hopes up because of this :(

Tomorrow will be December already, I hope they will at least say something about Missing Link soon. Maybe at Jump Festa.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Snitch has been giving more clues in his discord and I confirm that this leak is not about KH4.

I'm sorry if anyone got their hopes up because of this :(

Tomorrow will be December already, I hope they will at least say something about Missing Link soon. Maybe at Jump Festa.
The 21st is the last day of Autumn, so let’s hope!

Back